Staff Accountant/Accounts Payable
Company: First Financial Equipment Leasing
Posted on: November 19, 2021
First Financial Equipment Leasing is a 21-year equipment leasing
company with a strong entrepreneurial culture, engaged leadership,
and solid financial backing-a member of JA Mitsui Leasing Group
(www.jamitsuilease.co.jp/en/). We are growing and are seeking a new
colleague to join our team. We are looking for colleagues with a
broad range of experience that can have fun and this specific
opportunity is for a Staff Accountant/Accounts Payable position.
Our team has a broad range of equipment leasing experience across
many industries, and we truly understand the value of long-term
relationships. You can learn more about us at
www.ffequipmentleasing.com. General Job Responsibilities-Staff
Accountant, Orange, CA The Staff Accountant will report to the
Accounting Operations Manager and will mainly be responsible for
the accounts payable process and function. The ideal candidate
should possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to
interact with individuals from all levels of the company, as well
as have a strong understanding of accounting principles. This is a
great opportunity for an organized, detail-oriented, and motivated
individual with a positive attitude.Initial responsibilities for
this role include:
- Works closely with the Accounts Payable Specialist to manage
the daily accounts payable responsibilities of the department.
- Process the payment of invoices and determines proper coding of
expense transactions in QuickBooks.
- Communicates with external vendors and Contracts department to
verify accuracy of information.
- Receives and verifies expense reports.
- Meets processing deadlines.
- Ensures company policies and procedures are adhered to as they
pertain to accounts payable.
- Provides recommendations for efficiencies where possible and a
willingness to help improve current processes to increase accuracy
- Assists with other projects, such as ERP system implementation
and policy/procedure documentation.
- Works on other ad hoc projects as requested by management.
- Works proactively and independently as well as with a team in a
fast-paced, high growth environment.Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of accounts payable experience required.
- Accounting degree preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, managing time and
resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong math aptitude, organizational and analytical
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate; fluency in Microsoft Office, particularly
- Exposure to QuickBooks a plus; as well as Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience in a previous accounting system migration is a plus.
- This position is temporarily remote (hybrid optional) due to
COVID-19, but some on-site work as well as training/onboarding may
be required.First Financial Holdings, LLC, is an equal opportunity
employer.Job Type: Full-timePay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurancePhysical Setting:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 considerations:Masks are required when
in the office, and we're currently offering hybrid and remote work
(temporarily), as extra precautions in response to
- Accounts payable: 1 year (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: First Financial Equipment Leasing, Orange , Staff Accountant/Accounts Payable, Accounting, Auditing , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!