Company: A Tech Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
ACCOUNTING CLERK FOR ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING FIRMWho we are:
A-Tech Consulting, Inc. (A-Tech) is a premier, full-service
environmental consulting firm serving all areas of California,
Arizona, Nevada, and Washington. We are a proven leader in solving
our clients' environmental challenges throughout each phase of a
project. Headquartered in Orange, California, A-Tech is searching
for ambitious Accounting Clerk to join our team and be instrumental
as we move to the next level. Job Description: A-Tech is looking
for an experience Accounting Clerk to join our team of highly
talented and motivated individuals. The right candidate must
possess the ability to follow instructions well, work
independently, prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and be a
leader amongst your peers. Are you that person? Are you looking for
a fast-growing company? A-Tech was named one of the nation's
fastest-growing private companies list of Inc. 5000 three years
running! Are you ready for an opportunity to sharpen your skill and
accelerate your career? Do you like big challenges? Do you want to
continue to learn new services in the environmental field? This is
the position for you! Job Duties: The essential functions include,
but not limited to the following:
- Create invoices for clients, with accurate project-based time
- Produce cost proposal post-project completion, based on Project
- Manage and process all Company invoices.
- Request and track project-related purchase orders (POs) from
- Receive company checks, electronic transfers and credit card
payments, and accurately enter into accounting software
- Process remote deposits utilizing banking software.
- Request and distribute insurance certificate management.
- Assist with creating departmental procedures and policies.
- Send weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports to leadership
- Email all invoices to clients.
- Assess and complete contract/vendor packets with all required
- Compile invoices and corresponding laboratory invoices for IH
projects financial analysis.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.Qualifications and
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting experience, utilizing Sage
Intacct or equivalent software, with heavy invoice and A/R
- Comprehensive knowledge with accounting software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, Office 365) and ability to learn relevant
- Minimum typing speed 60+ WPM and 10-key (both speed and
- Experience working with Environmental or Construction-related
Industries is preferred. -Other Requirements:
- Must be able to work overtime, when needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability
to interface with employees and clientele.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Work independently & multitask efficiently.
- High attention to details, ability to take directions,
self-check, and follow up on work.
- Able to enter accurate financial and numerical data with
- Ability to problem-solve, utilize resources, research, and
- Ability to apply discretion, trust with confidential company
information.This is a fulltime position, M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm, must
be flexible to work overtime, as needed. -Benefits: Diversity, many
growth opportunities in our Environmental Field Department, working
and collaborating with our staff CIHs, company-wide events, and
company dogs. Besides those amazing things, there are also the
details: Various comprehensive Medical Plans, Employer-paid Dental
and Vision, Paid Time Off schedule, Life Insurance, 401k benefits
with generous employer contribution. -Why A-Tech? --- Staying
Power! We are heading towards our 20th year as leaders in the
environmental industry.--- Rapidly expanding firm in a dynamic
industry. We have tons of opportunities for learning and career
advancement. You want to learn how to manage projects? This is the
place.--- Our core culture evolves around training our next
generation of leaders and creating industry innovation as well as
developing top talent. Our competitors don't intimidate us, they
imitate us. ---- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits
Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k
and PTO.--- Awesome Company Culture, Employee of the Month Program,
and "Give back to the Community" Involvement.--- Upward Mobility &
Career Advancement Opportunities available to highly-motivated
Keywords: A Tech Consulting, Inc., Orange , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!