RCM Billing Representative
Company: WESTERN DENTAL SERVICES
Posted on: November 1, 2018
Requisition Number 18-1829 Title RCM Billing Representative City Orange State Ca Zip Code 92868 Description
Western Dental Services, Inc., California's largest dental services provider and one of the nation's largest dental HMO's, is looking for a bright, motivated, Billing Representative. The Billing Representative will be located at our Corporate Headquarters
in Orange, CA. This role will primarily support the day-to-day facility operations of our dental office, corporate headquarters as well as the overall cash collections performance of the overall company. Responsibilities include researching insurance and patient
balances related to the provision of dental services. The Billing Representative will ensure prompt resolution of open balance accounts and coordinate collection activity with insurance companies, offices, patients, internal collections, and outside collection
- Coordinates the follow-up of delinquent accounts related to non-payment or denied payment by insurance companies and patients/guarantors.
- Establishes and grows strong and effective working relationships within their teams and other local staff including office management and process partners (IT, billing and collections, legal, internal audit, etc.).
- Adheres to all revenue cycle management policies to ensure compliance throughout the process.
- Participates in team building activities, huddles, motivating activities that create a positive atmosphere for their team members to work in. This process includes training, guiding and enhancing performance techniques to improve the overall performance
of the team.
- Manages claim processing, dental exchange inventory, and all other metrics used to ensure processing controls are in place. This will potentially also include posting and auditing of accounts and money.
- Ensures that accounts are worked timely and the correct disposition is made for all accounts such as rebilling, correcting claims information, obtaining additional information from offices and patients, transferring balances to the patient or guarantor,
- Identifies and resolves accounts that do not meet our expected payment amounts from insurance companies or patients/guarantors.
- Responsible for reviewing Insurance Explanation of Benefits, Payment Information, Insurance Verification results, and Denial information to determine potential resolution of accounts.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service to our patients, offices, insurance companies and other departments within Western Dental and Brident.
- Coordinates further collection activity with the Audit Department, Collections and Office Management.
- Maintains a database of root causes for outlier accounts and provides a status of accounts in a timely manner.
- Adheres to all corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintains excellent relationship with staff at all Western Dental locations.
- Performs other duties, as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in healthcare billing and collections, audit or other similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to convey messages clearly and concisely.
- At-ease working individually and in teams, and at all levels of the organization (internally and externally).
- Comfortable with levels of ambiguity and managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to influence others, resolve conflicts and solve complex billing and collection problems.
- Strong working knowledge of insurance billing and collections, preferably dental.
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- Microsoft Excel experience.
Western Dental - Brident offers a competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our team members. Team members are eligible for benefits based on their full time status.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing education and advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) plan
--- Minimum of 3 years of experience in healthcare billing and collections, audit or other similar role.
--- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to convey messages clearly and concisely.
--- At-ease working individually and in teams, and at all levels of the organization (internally and externally).
--- Comfortable with levels of ambiguity and managing multiple priorities simultaneously
--- Ability to influence others, resolve conflicts and solve complex billing and collection problems.
--- Strong working knowledge of insurance billing and collections, preferably dental.
--- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
--- Microsoft Excel experience.
To apply please email: email@example.com
Keywords: WESTERN DENTAL SERVICES, Orange , RCM Billing Representative, Accounting, Auditing , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!