Company: Perfect Placement Group, LLC
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: ReceptionistLocation: Orange CA
Working schedule (must be able to work six days per week): Mon-Fri
8am-5pm, and every Saturday from 9am-2pm.Pay Rate: $18-$19SUMMARY:
Under general direction, the Receptionist is responsible for
answering incoming calls. Determines caller's nature of business
and transfers to appropriate destination. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Greets showrooms guests, and helps to check them in.
- Ready and prepared to accept phone calls as the work shift
- Screen telephone calls and transfer to appropriate person.
- Notify personnel when visitors arrive.
- Ensure that all visitors register when they arrive.
- Act as an interdepartmental liaison between all MSI offices and
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Date stamp mail.
- Assist departments as requested or assigned.
- Perform additional duties as required and or
requested.QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Must possess strong communication skills to interact
effectively with all levels of management, and customers.
- Excellent oral and written English language communication
- Provide high level of customer service
- Good organizational skills EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:High
School Education required.Two (2) plus years' experience in a
professional environment.Powered by JazzHRtTx4Tu0Et0
Keywords: Perfect Placement Group, LLC, Orange , Showroom Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!