Program Support Representative I - Hybrid/In-Office (Orange, CA)
Company: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team
members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine
status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine
due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious
belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen's policy
and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
Under general supervision of the Elevate Provider Network
Management Team, this associate performs duties and tasks related
to the daily operations of the Network and provides support to the
managed care/pharmacy services department, including primary
telephone coverage, management of network database, and creation
and distribution of network materials and communications.
1. Performs basic computation, data entry, and review of materials
submitted to Elevate Provider Network Department by external
2. Performs routine follow up with customers regarding incoming
questions from phone, email, or fax.
3. Has awareness and understanding of Elevate Provider Network Help
Desk roles, responses, and procedures.
4. Works with other team members to ensure timely and proper
completion of tasks and projects as assigned by management.
5. Identifies and reports to management any process or system
concerns/errors discovered through self-exploration or customer
6. Needs to be a strong team player. Actively participates in team
and department meetings, trainings, and activities.
7. Has an individual awareness of other aspects of Elevate Provider
Network beyond your current role and responsibilities. Understands
importance and function of the other teams within Elevate Provider
Network and the relation to your team and functions.
8. Works assigned shifts as provided in advance by management.
Team-Specific Duties as follows:
- Daily review of pharmacy submitted enrollment packet and
supplemental materials including, but not limited to: State
Pharmacy License, PIC License, DEA Registrations, Insurance
Policies, and Program Specific Addendums. Reports to Network
- Daily outreach to pharmacies to collect and process licenses
and other materials including, but not limited to: State Pharmacy
License, PIC License, DEA Registrations, Insurance Policies,
Program Specific Addendums. Reports to Network Membership.
- Primary telephone coverage for managed care and claims
processing issues, updates to network database, creation and
distribution of network materials and communications.
- Receives and identifies all MAC requests received via email and
distributes accordingly. Daily entry of all requests & additions
including data entry, online submission, and outcome
communications. Weekly submission of research requests to PBMs.
What your background should look like
Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of proven results in
similar subject matter functions within the pharmaceutical
industry. First- hand knowledge & understanding of team specific
questions that come from incoming Help Desk inquiries. A
well-rounded knowledge and understanding of business transactions,
accounting principles, and market awareness. A combination of
training, education, and/or experience that results in a greater
understanding of professionalism in conduct, demeanor, and
communication styles. Display of successful execution of duties in
increasing responsibility and impact on team and department duties
1. Customer service skills to properly resolve common everyday
issues to prevent escalations or customer complaints.
2. Strong personal organizational skills to facilitate successful
completion of tasks and priorities as assigned.
3. Ability to work interdependently with other team members to
accomplish daily tasks and processes.
4. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally verbally,
non-verbally, and in writing
5. Introductory computer skills in order to operate effectively
with company systems and programs; knowledge of Microsoft Word,
Excel and Access; or similar database programs and structures.
6. Introductory knowledge and experience in using features of
Microsoft Outlook including: E-mail File Retention and Retrieval,
Contact Management, and Calendar and Task Tracking Tools.
7. Preferred working knowledge or experience of pharmacy benefit
management companies and retail pharmacy operations
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to
our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take
a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation, Orange , Program Support Representative I - Hybrid/In-Office (Orange, CA), Administration, Clerical , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!