Administrative Specialist (ADA/ACCESS Exp Required)
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more
information? Contact Phillip at . We love referrals so please share
our job with friends and family.What's in it for you?
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Contract ONLY (3-6 Months)
- Full-time hours
- Location: Orange, CA
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- Competitive pay starting at $25.78 per hour ( based on
experience)What you'll be doing:
- Provides and monitors quality assurance of ADA paratransit
customer records, utilizing internal software systems.
- Provides customer service over the phone and voicemail
recordings, responds to customer requests, resolving problems, and
referring visitor requests to other transit agencies, and processes
visitor requests from other agencies.
- Forwards travel training referrals to and records all ACCESS
eligibility evaluation results from contracting agencies.
- Adheres to the ADA guidelines, addresses applicant requirements
within a prescribed period and monitors progress through the ACCESS
process. Verifies the appropriate service area corridor for use,
coordinates alternatives for the customer, and communicates with
other transportation providers.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, and reports statistical measures
pertaining to the ACCESS program. Assists in conducting research
and analysis for administrative assignments, develops appropriate
report formats, evaluates information, and makes
- Provides community workshops at adult schools, senior centers,
and other agencies involving local communities with
- Coordinates Agency accessible service programs that include
responding to ADA complaints and verification of provision of
- Conducts presentations of ADA paratransit guidelines and the
ACCESS program to staff, contractors, and the public.Who we're
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a
bachelor's degree in business administration or public
transportation with a minimum 2+ years' experience REQUIRED
- Knowledge with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Knowledge of Transit Industry HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Microsoft Office Proficient (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
Keywords: Manpower, Orange , Administrative Specialist (ADA/ACCESS Exp Required), Administration, Clerical , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...