Public Relations Account Coordinator
Company: Rocket Launch Marketing & PR
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Rocket Launch Marketing & PR is looking for a talented PR
Account Coordinator with 1+ years of public relations agency
experience to join our launch crew.
Candidates should have an academic background in public
relations/communications or marketing and have work experience in
research, monitoring, writing pitches, project management, and
content development. As with every member of our team, you will be
evaluated on your ability to consistently demonstrate our
Rocketeer's Creed and approach to client relationships.
The Rocketeer's Creed
- Make it Personal- Because the best marketing is always
- Brutal Honesty- The only place to build from is the truth.
- Be a Client's Partner- Build relationships with lasting
- Leave Nothing on the Table- The BIG and BOLD ideas are where we
- Draft written materials including compelling pitches, news
releases, product one-sheets, Q&As and more (for a trade or
consumer media audience)
- Work with account teams to develop story ideas and to pitch
news stories to local, national and trade media
- Conduct ongoing media relations, including daily outreach -
while also nurturing existing media/influencer relationships
- Develop and refine media contact lists
- Support execution of comprehensive PR plans developed by the
- Conduct research and prepare background materials for PR
planning and media relations purposes
- Assist with media/blogger events, trade shows and press
- Monitor media coverage daily and prepare coverage reports with
- Assist with content development for blogs and social media
- 1+ years of public relations experience (agency experience
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, PR or
- Track record of working with media and influencers
- Strong writing, proofreading, and communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Attention to detail and energetic, proactive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative
- Experience working with PR/marketing platforms, such asMuck
Rack, Cision, Critical Mention,MailChimp, Constant Contact, Sprout
- Experience successfully pitching media
Rocket Launch LifeRocket Launch is an award-winning integrated
marketing and public relations firm that works in various evolving
industries, including consumer packaged goods (CPG), quick-service
restaurants (QSR), home appliances, consumer and business tech,
attractions, destination/tourism and nonprofits.
We are a fun and dynamic team of professionals who love what we do.
Our 'Rocketeers' are strategic storytellers and driven to provide
the best possible results for our clients through creative
marketing, PR solutions and dedicated service. Passion is our
rocket fuel and success for our clients is the destination!
At Rocket Launch, we are intentional about the culture we create.
We keep our Rocketeer's Creed top of mind and each team member's
thoughts, words, and actions contribute to the culture of the
agency. We hold each other accountable in our work and actions to
create a strong bond of teamwork, trust and communication.
Rocket Launch believes in the value of a diverse workplace and we
strive for and encourage a diverse, equitable and inclusive team.
We are all human and learning about different perspectives makes us
better people for our team and our clients. Diversity, equity and
inclusion are a vital part of our culture and belief system at the
Rocket Launch is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic
origin, sexual orientation, sex, gender, age, disability, veteran
status or other characteristics protected by the law.
We are a fully vaccinated team against the COVID-19 virus and ask
that all applicants are as well. The office follows all COVID-19
safety measures prescribed by the CDC and county and state
Benefits of Being a RocketeerThe agency offers a competitive salary
and incredible benefits package, including 100% sponsored medical
and dental plans for you, your spouse/partner and dependents,
hybrid work environment, paid vacation time, parental leave, a
company match 401(K) savings plan, referral bonus, and more!
If you believe this description fits you, please send your resume,
writing samples, pitches and social media profiles to
firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short cover letter
explaining why you think you are the right 'Rocketeer' for the
Keywords: Rocket Launch Marketing & PR, Orange , Public Relations Account Coordinator, Advertising , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!