Sr. Manager of Marketing Analytics
Company: The Habit Burger Grill
Posted on: November 11, 2019
WHO WE AREThe first Habit Burger Grill opened in Santa Barbara,
California in 1969. We are a burger-centric, fast casual restaurant
concept that specializes in preparing fresh, cook-to-order
chargrilled burgers and sandwiches featuring USDA choice tri-tip
steak, grilled chicken and sushi-grade tuna cooked over an open
flame. In addition, we feature fresh, made-to-order salads and an
appealing selection of sides, shakes and malts. Check us out at
JOB SUMMARY The Habit Burger Grill is looking for an individual who
has passion for data and discovery to support our business decision
making. We are looking forward to leveraging data and analytics to
deliver insights which will help taking The Habit performance to
the next level. The ideal candidate for this position should have a
strong understanding of how to drive sales and long-term brand
health in the restaurant industry.
Reporting into and working in close collaboration with the Chief
Brand Officer, this role is responsible for providing data-driven
analysis, insights, and recommendations to optimize our digital
media, new product, promotion, menu, pricing, and margin
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leverage numerous sources of data to analyze general as well as
specific trends, including relevant sales, pricing and
- Based on data analysis identify strategic insights to drive
sales and profit growth at the System and local levels.
- Partner with Product Marketing to optimize the marketing
- Support the test design for new product, promotions, and media
- Provide test recommendations: KPIs, risk assessments, and
break-evens for potential initiatives.
- Analyze test performance and provide go/no-go recommendation
for System launch as well as analyze performance after System
- Conduct analysis on enterprise strategic initiatives such as
drive thru menu optimization, mobile app, delivery.
- Support email club analysis as well as participate in building
out the CRM analytics in the future.
- Collaborate with finance on pricing strategy and identify
- Lead regular analyses of sales performance by product category
and region, marketing activity and other relevant factors.
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing programs and prepare
presentations to show key findings in a logical, well-thought out
manner, effectively capturing meaningful insights for the business.
Translate data into insights and recommendations in addition to
"pulling the data."
- Drive the development of quantitative analysis and ad hoc
reports to support marketing decision making.
- Partner with leadership across finance, marketing, product, and
sales to understand our business, measure, uncover opportunities,
and influence strategy and roadmaps to improve progress towards
- Provide quarterly brand performance assessment in alignment
with the finance team.
- Help with sales forecasting.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or Social
- 7+ years of experience in a Finance, Corporate Strategy,
Consulting, or Marketing Analytics role
- Expert in Excel
- Familiarity with Test and Learn approach
- High integrity and work ethic
- Strong business acumen with a high sense of curiosity
- Exceptional analytical skills and creative problem-solving
- High energy with focus on detail, as well as excellent
communication, presentation, organizational skills
- Highly organized, motivated and a team player
- Restaurant, retail, or multi-unit experience is preferred
To apply send resume to
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Team Member may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet
the ongoing needs of the organization.
Keywords: The Habit Burger Grill, Orange , Sr. Manager of Marketing Analytics, Advertising , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!