DevOps Engineer - AWS
Posted on: February 19, 2021
About Neudesic Passion for technology drives us, but it's
innovation that defines us. From design to development and support
to management, Neudesic offers decades of experience, proven
frameworks and a disciplined approach to quickly deliver reliable,
quality solutions that help our customers go to market faster.
What sets us apart from the rest, is an amazing collection of
people who live and lead with our core values. We believe that
everyone should be Passionate about what they do, Disciplined to
the core, Innovative by nature, committed to a Team and conduct
themselves with Integrity. If these attributes mean something to
you - we'd like to hear from you.
Neudesic is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer based in our
Southern California Region. This role will participate in
requirements analysis; identify solutions working with architects,
design applications based on systems requirements and architecture,
prototype if necessary, develop, unit test and deploy applications.
The selected candidate will equally contribute and participate in
producing high quality of design and code via reviews, in addition
to providing production support that includes the evaluation of
defects and propose solutions to address such defects.
- Coordinate and execute release management.
- Establish, maintain, and support systems used for
- Develop and maintain the version control systems.
- Support and extend the use of continuous integration
- Establish, maintain, and extend software development
environments for the development teams.
- Maintain documentation library for Dev systems, and build
documentation for new systems in order to transition projects to
- Create, maintain, and support the VM library used for
- Support client's ability to employ off-site developers,
including off hours.
- Provide research and other technical support to development and
operations teams on technical subjects, including acquisition and
support of third-party products.
- Prepare activity and status reports for active projects as
- Work with operations teams to build supportable production
- Provide operational support for production systems as
- Other duties as assigned
- CI/CD (DevOps) experience
- Managing Microsoft and Open Source pipelines
- strong leadership/mentoring capabilities
- experience working with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, server-less
- experience with Node.js
5+ years hands on experience managing and developing in a fast
paced, results oriented technical environment, with website or
distributed application background strongly preferred.BS in
Computer Science/Computer Engineering/MIS, or related field, or
equivalent work experience. Join our team!
Businesses come to us because we deliver results, and they come
back because of our people and unwavering system of Values. Each
member of our team is highly valued; we believe in them and in
return, their dedication and hard work drives our success. Personal
and professional achievements are not only encouraged but invested
upon, cultivating a positive mutual respect throughout our
We provide for a culture of collaboration, communication,
accountability, hard work, individual development, growth and
Neudesic is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer All employment
decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any
other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Neudesic, Orange , DevOps Engineer - AWS, Engineering , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!