Azure Devops Engineer
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Sphere is looking to immediately hire an Azure DevOps Engineer
for full-time, in-house employment in our Santa Ana, CA, or
Westminster, CO, location.
About The Company Sphere, powered by TrustCommerce, is a leading
provider of end-to-end integrated payments, security software,
payments gateway and merchant acquiring products and services.
Sphere serves a variety of companies from large, complex
enterprises to small local businesses across a range of
end-markets, including healthcare, restaurant, retail, parking,
education, transportation, and insurance. We offer a dynamic,
fast-paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our
employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package
including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
Position Summary DevOps Engineer will be responsible for
maintaining Azure production and dev/test subscriptions hosting
payment gateway, integration and consumer payment applications
within the financial services industry. Duties include production
troubleshooting, proactive maintenance, and implementation of Azure
platform to support business objectives. This role requires
ownership of application support in a production setting and
hosting of team's SDLC. DevOps Engineer will be expected to work
with dev and QA team members to provide a highly available Azure
hosting environment for our customers and SDLC contributors. Above
all, this role will contribute to and extend the Sphere reputation
for excellence and professionalism.
- Perform proactive maintenance of Azure subscription to maintain
uptime of enterprise business application.
- Understands overall system architecture and function of
- Maintain CI/CD tooling for deploy of software releases.
- Implement new infrastructure capabilities in an Azure.
- Coordinate and XP with DevOps members to share Azure
administration duties for after hours support.
- Participate within agile process; backlog generation,
- Documentation, training, and mentorship.
- Minimum 4 years experience with highly available and highly
concurrent 24/7 enterprise solutions hosted on Azure.
- Minimum 2 years operational experience in a principle role,
maintaining uptime of production enterprise scale application
hosted on Azure.
- Minimum 1 year experience within Agile/Scrum team.
- Thorough understanding of Git, branching methodologies, CI/CD
tools for environments within SDLC.
- Detailed understanding of the billing consequences of design
architecture, including ROI analysis.
- Applied Experience with scalable AppServices
- Experience hosting solutions using C# and .NET core
- DBA experience with SQL Server and Cosmo DB.
- Applied Experience with LogicApps and DataFactory.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work
Keywords: Sphere, Orange , Azure Devops Engineer, Engineering , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!