Senior Security Engineer
Company: Arbonne International
Posted on: November 16, 2021
The Senior Security Engineer is responsible for providing
leadership, vision and strategy in the comprehensive development,
planning and execution of security and privacy within Arbonnes
environment in an effort to continuously improve security posture.
As a Senior Security Engineer you will also gather and validate
security requirements, design scalable end-to-end solutions and
provide architectural support across a wide variety of systems and
platforms in support of Arbonnes business needs. Components will
include but are not limited to hardware, software, networking, web
environments and security. You will prepare solution documents and
consult with appropriate Arbonne technical teams to assure
solution(s) can be delivered within specifications. The Senior
Security Engineer will also be responsible for the definition of
strategy architecture and implementation of encryption, digital
signatures, public key infrastructure, intrusion detection,
intrusion prevention and incident response. Duties include:
Insuring audit ready posture, protection from attacks, protection
from unresolved vulnerabilities, assessing the risk of intrusion
from internal/external threats and points of failure, eDiscovery
and identify risk mitigation strategies.
The Senior Security Engineer will also monitor security technology
trends and requirements, such as emerging standards for new
technology opportunities. He/she will develop and execute security
plans. This may include managing joint development with 3rd Party
vendors, consultants and provide guidance to other Arbonne
departments including senior leadership. Ensure, and create as
needed, security processes, practices and operations to ensure
reproducible development and high quality, while keeping costs
under control. Provide training to staff and contractors related to
security.-- What Youll Be Doing
- Provide leadership, vision and strategy in development,
planning and execution of Arbonne s Enterprise Information Security
strategy in an effort to continuously improve security
- Assure that hardware and software systems are properly secured
to support mission critical applications and build core technical
competencies in information security.
- Establish security standards, policies and minimum-security
- Implement the security policy and guidelines ensuring
network/systems are properly secured (authentication, access,
- Provide technical leadership and architectural input into
Arbonnes overall Information Technology Enterprise Strategy.
- Evaluate, design and build security solution to complement
- Plan and manage security infrastructure improvement/enhancement
- Maintain PCI Level 2 compliance standard.
- Conduct security and vulnerability assessments on a periodic
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines
assigned to the group.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- Manage, lead, mentor and motivate team members.
- Manage the vendor relationships and vendor driven
- All other duties and special projects as assigned by the
management Director/C.I.O Each employee is responsible for raising
awareness of our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and
should actively participate in activities and initiatives which are
designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local
communities. As an employee of a purpose driven company you are
required to establish a goal relative to social and environmental
impact. What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Computer Science, or Computer
Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years' experience working in Information Technology
including 3+ years of experience in information security.
- Security Certification such as CISSP or CISM is preferred
- Experience with PCI compliance is a must.
- Experience working with external auditors for SOX, HIPPA and
- Good track record of demonstrated Engineering and Architecture
capabilities, ability to create and present VIZIO and/or LucidChart
diagrams is a must
- Cloud Security and Architecture experience in AWS, Azure,
and/or Google is highly preferred
- Akamai, Web application filtering preferred
- Networking and firewalls; Fortinet preferred
- Experience with penetration testing, auditing and documentation
is a must
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and solve them,
creating solutions that is practical, cost effective, and reliable
and meets the needs of the business.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management,
written and oral communication skills, including strong
presentation skills. Must be able to demonstrate flexibility based
on audience communication requirements
- Ability to remain flexible in ever changing environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, design effective IT
solutions, manage vendors, and meet deadlines.
- Commitment to model and live out our Core Values
(Accountability, Community, Innovation and Courage) and a positive
mindset are critical for success and should reflect in everything
Keywords: Arbonne International, Orange , Senior Security Engineer, Engineering , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!