Sr, Antenna Mechanical Engineer (antenna array/RFIC)
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Basic Job Duties of the Mechanical Engineer:
- 3D layout file of antenna, antenna array/RFIC package and
module housing and antenna carrier etc.
- antenna protype building.
- 3D drawings for antenna Datasheet and Application Notes.
- thermal simulation of package.
- antenna mass production.
Basic requirement for the Mechanical Engineer
- BSME or MSME with 3-5 years mechanical design experiences in
- Strong theoretical background in material (metal, plastic etc.)
properties, parts manufacturing process and tolerance control.
- Proficiency in mechanical design software such as SolidWorks,
Pro-E and AutoCAD. Experiences in PCB layout and manufacturing is a
- Strong bench skill in antenna protype building including cable
soldering, LPKF machine milling, 3D plastic parts printing and
antenna prototype assembly.
- Experience in module package thermal simulation.
- Experience in antenna mass production process and quality
- Eager to learn, hardworking, cooperative, and able to deliver
assigned works on time.
Keywords: Theery, Orange , Sr, Antenna Mechanical Engineer (antenna array/RFIC), Engineering , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!