Engineering Project Manager
Company: Concuir, Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
OUR PURPOSE:Be a recognized leader in cGxP project strategy and
delivery for the pharma and biotech -industry
OUR MISSION:"We make the lives better of people who make lives
better" - Through our organizational culture we drive employee and
customer satisfaction by adding value for our clients and
ultimately their patients
WORKING WITH CONCUIR, INC:Mission driven leadership is essential to
Concuir, Inc. Our leaders set an example and inspire those they
work with. They make time for people and take a sincere interest in
them. They prioritize the opportunities to learn and grow with them
while showing respect and appreciation.We embrace our purpose and
our leadership culture by challenging ourselves to identify issues
that are most important for our clients, our team and our
community.Concuir, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- We believe that -we are better together: We seek to understand
employees' unique interests, skill set, style and approach to
ultimately add value to our whole team and individual's
- We are committed to -learn and grow: -We continually challenge
ourselves to expand our knowledge and experience. We seek
meaningful opportunities and use proven processes to develop our
high performing team for the benefit of our customers.
- We believe -top performers get top results: -We recruit and
hire talented consultants that enjoy working for numerous clients
on a variety of projects.
- We -value our employees and compensate well: -Money alone does
not effectively motivate people. We -provide intrinsic motivation
to reward our team of top performers as well as paying above market
average salaries and benefits.
- We work to -benefit our customers and ultimately the patients
they serve: -We look to work with customers that provide
life-saving and life improving therapies and we work to add value
to both our clients and the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical
Program & Project ManagementDo you have a way of rallying people to
win around a shared mission? Do you propel yourself and others to
achieve project goals? Do you see the bigger picture and build
relationships and processes that help improve project success?
JOB DESCRIPTION:As a full time employee of Concuir, Inc, you will
provide consulting services to pharma and biotech clients. In this
role, you will quickly learn client typical practices and be in a
position to recommend and implement improvements as needed to reach
project goals. This is based on your experience at other firms as
well as from Concuir's portfolio of project management and cGxP
best practices. Typical projects range from installation through
qualification of production equipment and/or utilities to
modification or implementation of new facilities.
- You will understand the unique client needs and provide
excellent customer service. Your Concuir leadership will work with
you to ensure internal processes and support are in place to ensure
your positive results.
- You will be entrusted to manage projects day-to-day for your
clients autonomously; -with the assurance that your manager and
team will provide -mentorship and problem solving guidance.
- You will lead and/or facilitate a project team's activities,
including creation of a communication matrix of project
dashboard(s), update meetings and summary reporting to cover
aspects of time, budget and goals as appropriate.
- You will have a key role interfacing between site leaders and
the teams to reach their objectives. This includes timely
escalation of critical issues to the appropriate stakeholders to
- Depending on scope and project complexity, -You may be
responsible for delivering between 1 and 3 projects concurrently;
always remembering point number one, -provide excellent customer
- Manage and/or facilitate project deliverables to time, cost and
- Manage the expectations and satisfaction of the project's team
- Motivate, mentor and coach the project team as needed.
- Facilitate team communication and accountability by creating
and optimizing team structures, meeting cadences and escalation
- 3-10+ years' experience working on capital projects, with at
least 3 year of experience in a cGMP project management role.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills, with an
ability to build good relationships with stakeholders and the wider
- Experience with capital projects from procurement through
commissioning and qualification.
- Sufficiently proficient in MS-Project or equivalent project
management software with a desire to gain further skill. Ability to
create task dependencies, define resource utilization and actively
manage to project critical path. Ability to update plans in real
time during project meetings.
- Ability and desire to work within a high-performing team and
collaborate effectively and respectfully with internal and external
staff at all levels and of diverse backgrounds.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:"You will learn, grow and further your life and
career goals working with us"
Keywords: Concuir, Inc, Orange , Engineering Project Manager, Engineering , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!