Civil Engineer - Land Development (Orange, CA)
Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Kimley-Horn one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to
Work For," is seeking a Civil Engineer with 4 or more years
experience to join our Land Development team and perform site
development engineering and project management tasks for
residential and commercial projects.
Candidates should have experience with site civil design,
permitting, and applicable software applications including AutoCAD,
and Civil 3D. Projects will include a variety of land development
site designs. In addition to strong technical experience, other
responsibilities will include research, coordination, task
management and team collaboration on design.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- PE certification (or the ability to obtain within a year from
- 4 or more years of relevant land development engineering
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Orange , Civil Engineer - Land Development (Orange, CA), Engineering , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!