Project Engineer / Geologist / Scientist - Environmental Consulting
Company: A Tech Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Project Engineer / Geologist / Scientist - Environmental
A-Tech Consulting, Inc. (A-Tech) is a premier, full-service
environmental consulting and water resources engineering firm
serving clients across United States, with bases in California,
Arizona, Nevada, and recently expanded to Washington. We are a
proven leader in solving our clients' environmental and water
resources challenges throughout each phase of a project.
Headquartered in Orange, California, A-Tech is searching for an
ambitious Project Engineer or Project Geologist to join our team
and be instrumental as we move to the next level.Job Description:
A-Tech is looking for a Project Engineer or Geologist to join our
team of highly talented and motivated individuals. The right
candidate must possess the ability to follow instructions well,
work independently, prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and be a
leader amongst your peers. Are you that person? Job Duties: The
essential functions include, but not limited to the following:
- Collect air, soil, soil gas, surface water, stormwater, and
- Supervise contractors for conducting field activities and
conduct safety observations
- Record field activities and maintain proper field notes
- Install, abandon, maintain groundwater monitoring wells.
- Utilize different types of drilling and monitoring
- Prepare work plans, investigation reports, closure
- Conduct site characterization, environmental sampling (soil,
groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil vapor, indoor air,
etc.), data analysis, and remediation.
- Prepare applications for permitting and acquire permits for
site investigations and remedial action activities.
- Prepare Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments with
knowledge of ASTM Standards. Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering,
Geology, Environmental Science, or related fields
- Must have HAZWOPER 40 certification
- Must have or be working toward one of these certifications: PE,
PG, CIH (not required but a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in industry-related work Other
- Must have valid Drivers' License and good driving record.
- Ability to lift equipment, up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain government security clearances.
Benefits: Various comprehensive Medical Plans to choose from, Paid
Time Off schedule, Life Insurance, 401k benefits with generous
employer contribution. Why A-Tech?
- Staying Power! We are heading towards our 20th year as leaders
in the environmental industry.
- Rapidly expanding firm in a dynamic industry. We have tons of
opportunities for learning and career advancement. You want to
learn how to manage projects? This is the place.
- Our core culture evolves around training our next generation of
leaders and creating industry innovation as well as developing top
talent. Our competitors don't intimidate us, they imitate us.
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k and PTO.
- Awesome Company Culture, Employee of the Month Program, and
"Give back to the Community" Involvement.
- Upward Mobility & Career Advancement Opportunities available to
Keywords: A Tech Consulting, Inc., Orange , Project Engineer / Geologist / Scientist - Environmental Consulting, Engineering , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!