Maintenace Mechanic / SMV - Plant Operations / Variable Shift / PRN
Company: Sharp HealthCare
Posted on: May 24, 2023
HoursShift Start Time:VariableShift End Time:VariableAdditional
Shift Information:Weekend Requirements:As NeededOn-Call
Required:NoHourly Pay Range (Minimum - Midpoint - Maximum):$28.562
- $35.703 - $42.843--The stated pay scale reflects the range that
Sharp reasonably expects to pay for this position.--- The actual
pay rate and pay grade for this position will be dependent on a
variety of factors, including an applicant's years of experience,
unique skills and abilities, education, alignment with similar
internal candidates, marketplace factors, other requirements for
the position, and employer business practices.----Required
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 Years years of progressive experience in the maintenance of
hospitals, hotels or large office complexes. Experience to include
HVAC, electrical, plumbing and fire controls.
- Driver's License - CA Department of Motor Vehicles
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) Class A - CA Department of
Motor Vehicles -REQUIRED
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) Class B - CA Department of
Motor Vehicles -REQUIREDOther Qualification Requirements
- Demonstrates clean driving record in accordance with the
requirements of the employer DMV pull notice program and Sharp
HealthCare Driver Guidelines.Essential Functions
- Equipment MaintenanceMaintain all Plant Operations equipment
and tools in safe operating condition. Perform independent
troubleshooting & Preventive Maintenance on all building equipment
including but not limited to Chillers, Boilers, Cooling Towers, Air
Handlers, Exhaust Fans, Pumps, Motors, Door Hardware, Swimming
Pool. Completes repairs from service requests on all building
components including but not limited to plumbing, drain backup in
toilets, showers, sinks, lighting, electrical outages, wall damage,
door hinges, wall hangings, painting.
- SafetyPerform all work in a safe manner, follows all safety
regulations, wear all PPE as required, clean all areas of work,
maintain full tool accountability in all patient areas. Often works
alone when replacing defective parts or performing assigned tasks.
Notify supervisor of any safety concerns immediately.
- Customer ServiceCommitment to customers, patients, families,
volunteers, physicians and co-workers through service excellence.
Listen attentively to concerns and respond supportively.
Effectively communicates, cooperates and collaborates to achieve
the best possible results.Completes all assigned maintenance tasks
by an agreed date and time. Completes documentation within 24 hours
- Demonstrates initiativeCompletes all work requests with
attention to detail. Prepares materials for jobs, in advance, to
minimize return trips.
- Employee educationMust attend a minimum of one per year to M/ME
- Accountability and DocumentationAbility to maintain thorough
records for accreditation requirements. Monitor and document
readings for various equipment and gauges. Complete all inspections
and ensure accurate reports.
- Collaboration and TeamworkPossesses excellent interpersonal
skills and behavior, exhibit cooperation and teamwork with
co-workers and contractors.
- Staffing productivityMaintains an acceptable punctuality and
attendance record. Provide proper notice to supervisor when
emergencies arise.Based on supervisor's records, M/ME standards,
with no more than 3 unavoidable exceptions per year.--Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of heating, air conditioning, ventilation theory and
- Ability to safely operate a 300 foot automatic drain
- Skill to receive service requests through a computerized
maintenance management system (CMMS), enter data and complete
documentation.Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other
things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any
other protected classH.S. Diploma or Equivalent; Commercial Driver
License (CDL) Class B - CA Department of Motor Vehicles; Driver's
License - CA Department of Motor Vehicles; Commercial Driver
License (CDL) Class A - CA Department of Motor Vehicles
Keywords: Sharp HealthCare, Orange , Maintenace Mechanic / SMV - Plant Operations / Variable Shift / PRN, Engineering , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...