Service Desk Engineer - ConnectWise
Company: Bowman Williams
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Service Desk Engineer - ConnectWise Overview:We are a qualified
team of innovative problem solvers who are passionate about all
things IT! We strive to be young at heart by continuing to attract
and retain well-rounded team members and remain a distinguished IT
solutions provider to their clients. We have been in business for
almost 30 years and are seeking a Service Desk Engineer -
ConnectWise to join our growing team!As a Service Desk Engineer -
ConnectWise, you will work on a team of 20 ranging from Tier 1
through Tier 3. Our goal is to provide the Service Desk Engineer -
ConnectWise with an environment where they are constantly learning
and facing new challenges with the support of an experienced team
behind them. The Service Desk Engineer - ConnectWise will be
working with technologies such as, but not limited to; Active
Directory, Group Policy, M365, Windows Server, VMware/Hyper-V,
routers, switches, firewalls, Azure, and more!We are only seeking
Service Desk Engineer - ConnectWise candidates with previous MSP
experience at this time.Service Desk Engineer - ConnectWise
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and configure basic computer
- Resolve technical problems with printers/scanners and
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries
and issues related to computer systems, software, and
- Work one on one with clients to find quick resolutions to
easy-moderate issues, all while delivering excellent customer
service and valuing the customer.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been
- Employ RMM (ConnectWise Automate) and remotely and proactively
monitor client endpoints, networks, and computers.
- Run reports to identify recurring problems.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users and provide application
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot firewalls and wireless
- Install and configure antivirus software on desktops and
- Create and troubleshoot image and file-based backups.Service
Desk Engineer - ConnectWise Benefits:
- 401(k) with company match
- 15 days PTO
- Certification Reimbursement Opportunity Location Orange, CA
Proposed Salary $60,000 - $70,000Bowman Williams is a national
specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed
Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200
Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for
candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions
and Services industry.
Keywords: Bowman Williams, Orange , Service Desk Engineer - ConnectWise, Engineering , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!