Medical Director-PACE, Quality & Population Health
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Location: Orange, CA Description: Judge Healthcare is currently
seeking a Medical Director of PACE, Quality & Population Health for
one of our top clients based out of California.This is a direct
hire opportunity - offering extremely competitive base salary,
benefits, and PTO. This job will have the following
- The PACE Medical Director is responsible for the management and
oversight of the physicians, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and
other staff assigned to his/her team.
- The PACE Medical Director oversees the clinical care provided
by the PACE program and ensures quality clinical service delivery
to PACE participants.
- The PACE Medical Director is also responsible for overseeing
clinical service contracts for the PACE program. Qualifications &
- Valid MD license, in good standing, to practice medicine in the
State of California required.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Medicine required.
- Minimum five years supervisory and administrative experience
- Minimum five years clinical experience required.
- Minimum three years experience working with elderly population
required. Board certified Geriatrician preferred but not required.
If interested, please contact Holly O'Brien by emailing an up to
date resume/CV to email@example.com, or apply directly to this
posting! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org This job and many more are
available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Orange , Medical Director-PACE, Quality & Population Health, Executive , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!