Company: Construction Specialities Group
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Description - Maintenance Manager (210006H) Job Description
Maintenance Manager - ( 210006H ) Description Data Aire is part of
the Construction Specialties' group of companies. Data Aire is
headquartered in Orange, California. Building on more than 50 years
of experience, Data Aire produces innovative solutions to meet
developing precision cooling demands. We are a solutions -driven
organization with a passion for finding creative answers by working
with our customers through a consultative process. Our precision
air control equipment and intelligent energy management solutions
serve customers worldwide in diverse applications ranging from edge
computing and collocation data centers, to markets such as telecom,
archives, government, agriculture, airports and higher education.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at - www.dataaire.com .
Here is how you can geek out with us. SCOPE OF POSITION:
Responsible for maintaining all shop tools, equipment, vehicles,
building and grounds, and all related outsourced services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not
necessarily limited to the following:
- Plans maintenance and repair work to minimize impact on
- Maintains tools, supplies, and equipment required.
- Purchasing duties related to maintenance service and supply
- Schedules and manages repair/maintenance with external
contractors as needed.
- Assists with facility maintenance/coordination with
- Assists with management of facility security and fire system
maintenance and management.
- Trains new employees and retrains employees as required in
machine use and operator maintenance operations.
- Reports, recommends and updates management on any and all
pertinent matters or concerns.
- Promotes safety as the highest priority.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain
production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of
production equipment during machine service.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment
and plant facilities
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and
- Use diagnostic tools to perform and in support of preventative
maintenance on machinery and equipment.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers
and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and
related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces
gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment
- Installs, troubleshoots, or repairs automated machinery and
equipment such as programmable controllers
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as grinder, drill, and
milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and
fixtures, and tools
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as required
- Performs all other duties assigned by management Qualifications
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION: (Minimum Education and/or
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 - 5 years related experience
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different
- Must have a strong skillset in mechanical, electrical,
pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production
- Must have basic computer skills (basic PC document filing
system, Excel spreadsheets, and Word documents, Outlook).
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematics and problem
- Ability to understand and interpret information from technical
manuals, diagrams, blueprints, and work orders
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude
- Must be self-motivated and results driven.
- Ability to operate machinery such as a milling machine, drill
press, and saws
Keywords: Construction Specialities Group, Orange , Maintenance Manager, Executive , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!