Sr. Account Manager - Property & Casualty Insurance
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This position's primary responsibility is to serve as the
day-to-day expert on a book of business and the point of contact
for clients while maintaining a high level of client and internal
team satisfaction. The Account Manager will assist one or more
Account Executives in coordinating the details for the annual
renewal, preparing materials for quarterly client meetings,
ensuring the flow of information to other departments as needed,
maintaining client databases, records management, project-specific
assignments, and other responsibilities in support of client
satisfaction as assigned.Responsibilities
- Adhere to all operational policies/processes to ensure client
satisfaction and delivery of quality product and services to manage
client expectations and meet unique client needs.
- Set up and maintain accurate and complete client data in client
relationship management database (CRM), including documentation and
management of action items and client communications according to
- Follow all company and regulatory requirements regarding the
labeling, filing, management, and retention of hard-copy and/or
electronic records, according to procedure.
- Carry out any other duties/responsibilities/projects as
determined by company leaders.
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality
regarding corporate and client-related information.
- Respond to clients and account executive/producer requests in a
timely, effective and professional manner.
- Request endorsements and policy changes from the insurance
- Follow up on invoicing discrepancies.
- Handle the administrative and technical functions of an
assistant if that role should need to be met on the assigned
- Collect new and renewal data on assigned accounts.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities on current clients.
- Stay informed of current marketing conditions and new
- Review, analyze and market applications to carriers following
- Make market recommendations to account executive/producer.
- Negotiate with carriers to create the best combination of
coverage and premium.
- Prepare quotations, coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals
and recommendations needed to ensure client/prospects understanding
- Attend training and meetings held by the agency.
- Adhere to agency's attendance policy.
- Attend and pass CIC courses with the goal of obtaining the CIC
designation in a reasonable time frame.Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 Years Prior Professional Experience as a Customer
Service Representative, Sales, or Account Manager in a retail
- Property & Casualty license.
- CISR or CIC designations, preferred.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and communication/people
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability
to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a
high degree of confidentiality in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Can work independently and see initiatives or issues through to
- Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a
desire to provide exceptional customer service.Equal Opportunity
Employment We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.If you're a California
resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to
Keywords: Alera Group, Orange , Sr. Account Manager - Property & Casualty Insurance, Executive , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!