Vice President, Branded Wholesale
Company: SC Fuels LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Fueling business. Powering progress.
Originally founded in 1930, SC Fuels is one of the oldest and
largest petroleum distributors in the United States. Serving more
than 11,000 customers annually, ranging from small family-owned
businesses to Fortune 500 companies, we deliver gasoline, diesel
fuel, alternative fuels and other petroleum products and related
services in over 15 western states at the most competitive prices.
Our leadership also extends to fleet card services with a fueling
network of over 230,000 cardlock sites, truck stops and retail
The Vice President Branded Wholesale position is focused primarily
on leading the sales and operations of Branded Wholesale through
open dealers, lessee dealers, and associate marketers. This
position manages supplier relationships, dealer contracts, and
environmental compliance. - The assignment is accountable for the
profitability of the Branded Wholesale Business Unit.
NOTE: This position can be based out of either our Sacramento, CA
-or Orange, CA offices.
Benefits offered -
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match -
- Fuel discount program
- Wellness Programs -
- Employee Discount Programs -
- Recognition Programs -
- Education Assistance & more! -
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly manages and coaches Business Development Managers and
Sales Assistants to obtain new business growth and existing site
- Works with Shared Services in Human Resources, Legal, Credit,
and Transportation for daily operations of the business
- Manages contract compliance, including document management and
- Identifies new business opportunities for growth or
- Reports monthly to executive committee on business unit
performance versus established goals
- Analyzes Order to Cash business processes to ensure reliability
- Prepares and manages annual budget
- Responsible for P/L management
- Provides forecasting for new business and renewals
- Monitors and manages environmental remediation work at existing
- Works with Marketing Department to identify new business
- Responsible for promoting supplier brand programs to
- Other special projects as necessary
- Oversees the supply and pricing of fuels and ensures overall
compliance with volume and profitability targets.
- 10-15 years of relevant industry sales, and/or customer service
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing,
Engineering, or a related field; Master's degree or M.B.A.
- Experience in a retail, C-Store, and/or fuel/petroleum
environments is desired
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience in
- Ability to travel within assigned region using own
- Self-directed individual with strong problem solving,
analytical, interpersonal, planning, and organizational
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- A good coach who is trustworthy and willing to share
information and mentor team members and colleagues
Ability to lift boxes/equipment weighing up to 30 pounds
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
SC Fuels is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: SC Fuels LLC, Orange , Vice President, Branded Wholesale, Executive , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!