Assistant Restaurant Manager
Company: Urth Caffe
Posted on: November 5, 2018
URTH CAFFE, an organic, fast pace, successful Company, is looking for Front of the House Managers for Orange, CA.
Ideal candidate must be able to work in a team-oriented environment, be self-motivated, strong leadership, thrive on achievement of goals, flexible, detail oriented, and supervise only part of the Caffe, yet the front of house manager's responsibilities are detailed and important.
Job Purpose:Satisfies clients, manage employees and increase sales.
Front of the House Manager performs the following duties:
--- Makes weekly schedule
--- Approve/deny requests for days off
--- Determine which staff will cover busy or slow shifts
--- Hires new FOH staff
--- Terminates undesirable FOH staff
--- Handle disgruntled customers by offering suggestions and solutions
--- Handle employee issues such as tardiness, cell phones, language, attitude, dress code
--- Facilitate FOH and BOH issues
--- Control seating at peak times
--- Must excel at customer service
--- Train staff to have superb customer service
--- Make sure customers leave the restaurant happy
--- Jump in to assist staff when busy (expedite or run food, pour water, buss tables, seat customers,etc.)
--- Assist with inventory (bar)
--- Manage bar
--- Orders FOH inventory
- Successfully pass a medical background
- Successfully pass a background check
- Be able to work at least 5 shifts per week on a rotating basis morning and evening shifts and be available weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Must have a license and clean Driving record Drug & Physical
- Regularly required to stand, walk, squat and bend.
- Regularly required to lift no more than 25 pounds un-assistant
- Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation/Sick time
- Meal Benefits
- $15.00 - $17.00 per hour+ tips + overtime ($50K annual)
Keywords: Urth Caffe, Orange , Assistant Restaurant Manager, Executive , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!