Aerie - Store Manager - United States
Company: American Eagle Outfitters
Posted on: February 11, 2019
- Motivate and inspire the team by delivering a compelling vision and purpose which encompasses American Eagle Outfitter s Core values.
- Act as the leader on duty and consistently models the brand customer service standards and Customer First selling behaviors.
- Establish and communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and self-accountable for achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards.
- Build and support effective relationships with associates, peers and supervisor to effectively lead positive change.
- Lead the management team through effective implementation of all AEO performance management tools and processes (IDP, MPI, Success Factors, MDP, etc.)
- Lead productive weekly leadership meetings that align with and drive the business strategy.
- Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual performance.Drive for Results
- Create and manage the execution of the store business plan to drives KPI results and maximizes business opportunities to include CRM, Loyalty and technology.
- Manage the controllable components of the P&L to achieve all store financial and expense targets.
- Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results.
- Train and develop team on business acumen to drive business performance.
- Lead the use of technology to enhance customer engagement and drive KPI results (BOSS, Store to Door, Social Media)
- Evaluate store sales and payroll goals on a daily basis using payroll reports and tools; make scheduling adjustments to meet business needs.
- Builds customer loyalty through in-store experience, utilization of social media and email capture.Talent Management
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain a high performing management and associate team.
- Teach, train and coach the store management team through successful completion of MDP to develop future leaders for the company.
- Consistently assess and provide ongoing performance feedback on LOD skills, job accountabilities and Success Factors through real-time coaching, scheduled touchbases, individual development planning and the performance review process.
- Develops succession plans to ensure career paths for all associates; encourage associates to pursue internal opportunities.
- Leads the annual review process for store management and associate team.
- Manage all compensation decisions in partnership with the District Manager.
- Drive employee engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
- Ensure that the store management team adheres to and enforces all employment practices and policies.
- Recognize and properly resolve customer and performance issues; communicate high priority issues to the District Manager in a timely manner and collaborate to develop a plan for resolution to minimize risk.Visual & Operational Execution
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting room ensuring store environment is safe for employees and customers.
- Lead all visual directives ensuring mapping and floorset are properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted timeframe.
- Generate and analyze merchandise reports and direct brand appropriate merchandising moves to maximize presentation and drive sales.
- Supervise the efficient and productive handling of all merchandise including shipment receipt and processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). .
- Oversees and ensures efficiency of all daily operational procedures.
- Ensure store audit compliance and shrink results meet company loss prevention standards.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum high school education or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of retail or equivalent management experience preferred.
- Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem solving & planning skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of employment laws including compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and competing priorities.
- Strong communication, presentation, delegation and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated conflict management and resolution skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in training, sales generation and leading of functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business trends and reporting to drive sales.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, provide feedback and manage substandard performance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
- Ability to perform Essential Job Functions.
- Computer and technology proficient.
Keywords: American Eagle Outfitters, Orange , Aerie - Store Manager - United States, Executive , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!