Senior Manager, Business Partnership
Company: SC Fuels Inc.
Posted on: July 9, 2019
Senior Manager, Business Partnership
We are currently seeking a leader to join our Information
Technology organization. This person will lead a diverse group of
business analysts and project managers that serve as the primary
interface for our business partners to the Information Technology
group. This team is responsible for stakeholder management,
requirements gathering, analysis, prioritization, planning, and
execution for large projects that require technology
The Senior Manager will develop a detailed understanding of the SC
Fuels business units, processes, people, and stakeholders'
utilization of our technology platforms. They will work with the
application development and technology services teams to understand
the timelines, costs and implementation plans to support technology
investment projects. They will be able to negotiate and communicate
effectively at all levels in the organization -- from the executive
committee to an engineer working in support of a project. This role
will also track the financials for project execution and work
closely with internal teams and 3rd parties to resolve issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for people management -- providing direction,
measuring performance, distributing work as well as providing
coaching and mentorship for your team.
* Attracting and retaining talent; making sure we have employees
with the appropriate skills in the correct roles and engaged in
* Leading the analysis and intake process for all new technology
projects and initiatives. Leading project discovery to build
accurate timelines and costs for proposed initiatives.
* Leading the Project Review Board monthly meeting with company
leadership to effectively review projects that are completed, in
discovery, executing and proposed. Responsible for building the
presentation delivered at the meeting.
* Build effective relationships with business stakeholders and be
seen has a trusted advisor and partner that can help them achieve
objectives. Able to negotiate effectively with stakeholders on
project deliverables, timelines and approaches.
* Develop a deep working knowledge of our critical business
platforms including functionality, data models, interfaces to other
applications and roadmaps.
* Work with key resources (internal and external) to develop
resource planning estimates and gaps in support of current and plan
* Conduct gap analysis between stakeholder requirements and
* Suggest new processes, technologies, vendors, and/or tools that
can help our business units become more efficient, agile,
* Manage multiple competing priorities and projects through
effective organization, expectation setting, negotiation and
* Lead and manage the analysis, discovery and execution of a large
project from start to finish
* Track and report on project financials across internal/external
resources as well as capital and operating expenses.
* Gather data and create reports to show the effectiveness of
current processes and execution; proactively suggest changes based
* Consistently practice knowledge transfer and foster change
management as the organization changes and new skills are
LOCATION ZIP CODE
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* A solid understanding of business functional areas (e.g. billing,
customer service, sales, operations, etc.), business management
* Ability to acquire, analyze and create reports from data within
our key systems
* Leadership ability
* Strong analytical skills; ability to think critically, solve
problems and suggest alternative solutions.
* Business case development and cost/benefit analysis
* Experience as a business analyst, project manager and/or leader
in implementing or supporting and ERP system or business-critical
* Demonstrated ability to oversee large project implementations
* Proven experience tracking financials across multiple
* Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle
* Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the
* Ability to travel (minimal)
* Required: 5-7 years of experience of progressive experience in an
Information Technology environment. Minimum of 3 years of
experience providing leadership of business analysis and/or project
management function. Experience leading projects to replace,
consolidate, or add additional functionality to business-critical
* Preferred Oil and Gas Industry experience and familiarity with
DM2, PDI or Trinium ERP systems.
TECNOLOGY TO BE USED:
* Hardware --PC's/laptops/terminals/tablets
* Operating Systems --Windows 7/8/10
* Tools -- MS Office Suite: Office 365, Project, Visio
* Collaboration: Slack, Skype, Zoom, Webex, GoToMeeting
SC Fuels is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: SC Fuels Inc., Orange , Senior Manager, Business Partnership, Executive , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!