Training LMS Project and Analytics Specialist, Assistant Vice President
Company: Union Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial
group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that
matter most to our clients. We have our clients? best interest in
mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand
their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We?re part of
180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world?s most
trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting
people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join
Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results
is rewarded. Job Summary: The Training LMS Project & Analytics
Specialist is responsible for the research, coordination,
reporting, and support of assigned initiatives for our Learning and
Development (L&D) team under the mentorship of leadership. Your
scope of support may include simplifying processes, improve
efficiencies, meet changing business needs, compliance issues,
coordination, new systems, and applications. Major
- You will serve as a Learning Management System (LMS) analyst
and coordinator for the L&D team.
- Effectively present reports, conduct research and analysis, and
make recommendations to management to help identify methods,
procedures, and technologies that will improve project
- Handle reporting and coordination of assigned L&D
- Strategically plan and conduct the analysis of business
- Maintain a deep understanding of the capabilities of data
processing technology and bank systems. You will apply this
understanding to L&D projects and initiatives.
- Use various reporting methodologies to support strategic
priorities, identify issues resolution, and update management on
- Handle department support functions using the LMS.
- Make recommendations for improvements to projects, tasks, and
objectives. Assess and reports trends.?
- Describe business problems and their solutions to
- Compile data for various administrative reports.
- Prepare and synthesize information from raw data using
- Audit and maintain accurate records stored in the LMS.?
- Serve as the department?s subject matter expert regarding the
LMS inquiries and issues.
- Assist with updates to team SharePoint sites as an
- 4+ years of demonstrated understanding of L&D coordination
and LMS experience with strong business analysis.
- Requires advanced communication skill level of composing and
writing detailed business specifications, negotiation,
recommendations, reports, and internal project presentations.
- Ability to creatively and effectively convey ideas through
verbal and written communications.
- Excellent organization and people skills.
- Strong collaboration with colleagues.
- Can you handle a variety of projects and conduct meetings and
training sessions with other technical staff in accordance with
project objectives and strategic initiatives?
- You should have strong database and spreadsheet skills.
- Ability to craft mathematical computations in spreadsheets and
convert to presentation level materials.?The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of
personnel so classified.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse
backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to
create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
category.A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors
such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation,
seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all
employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only
inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been
made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who
have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for,
Keywords: Union Bank, Orange , Training LMS Project and Analytics Specialist, Assistant Vice President, Executive , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!