Clinical Research Finance Coordinator
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Clinical Research Finance Coordinator, CSS in Irvine,
California! Essential Functions & Duties,
- Provides financial support for Biosense Webster, Cerenovus, and
Mentor Clinical Research Departments in accordance with Good
Clinical Practice (GCP), guidelines, standards, federal
regulations, and SOPs.
- Strong support of a variety of finance duties including but not
limited to payment reconciliation, accruals, Purchase Orders, and
other finance/administrative duties
- Close collaboration with members of the Clinical Research and
Finance teams. Core Job Responsibilities include but not limited
- Assisting in Clinical Study financial and administrative tasks
while working closely with Clinical Research study team to provide
finance and administrative support on regular basis.
- Assisting in the creation, tracking and management of Purchase
- Review, reconcile, and track study investigator payments in
collaboration with clinical study teams.
- Perform final payment reconciliation before site closure
- Work closely with business finance partners to ensure
consistent and accurate mapping of all POs.
- Review open PO lists and work with clinical research team to
ensure appropriate PO closure.
- Support quarterly financial accrual process with finance and
- Complete required financial checks for investigators and
facilitate any required documentation.
- Support vendor management activities including:
- Liase with procurement and Legal for appropriate contract
- Creating and maintaining supplier accounts in financial
- Facilitating requests for Approved Supplier List
generation/modification and any required due diligence
- Liaise with legal and HCC in the preparation of required
consulting and confidentiality agreements.
- May support other clinical trial management activities with the
oversight of Clinical Research Specialists/Leaders. Interfaces -
- Primary interfaces: Provider/Agency Functional Manager, Johnson
& Johnson Point of Contact, and Clinical Research team members
- Other Interfaces: Internal J&J partners which may include
Finance, Legal, Procurement, Biostatistics and Data management,
etc. Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Associate with at least 1-3+ years professional working
experience, preferably in a clinical research setting
- Real-world finance experience required including finance
experience working with payments and budgets, Purchase Orders, and
other administrative tasks
- Recent experience in finance with working knowledge of
financial terminology, highly desirable
- Experience working with Clinical Studies and Trials, highly
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems, both
independently and collaboratively, in fast-paced, data-driven
- Under supervision, carries out general instructions in
accordance with standard practice and guidelines with detailed
oriented mindset. Requires some initiative and judgment as actions
are checked periodically.
- Effective and efficient communication skills, to individuals of
varying levels, background, and expertise level via written,
verbal, and listening skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities
and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel and
Outlook. You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against
COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with
current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will
confirm and share more details with you during the interview
process. Why Kelly -- ? As a worker today, it's up to you to take
charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow,
and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what
we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of
work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting
with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities
needed to take your career where you may have never imagined. About
Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Orange , Clinical Research Finance Coordinator, Healthcare , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!