Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Managed Homecare Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Managed Home Care, Inc is a home health agency that provides
Extended Skilled nursing shift care services to patients in
Riverside and San Bernardino County.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
- Compassionate and caring person to work one-on-one with
patient(s) in home setting
- Mobility to cover various locations within the Riverside and/or
San Bernardino County.
- Administer medications, treatments, etc. as directed
- G-Tube, Trach Vent experience preferred but not required.
- Communicates effectively with RN Case Manager, office personnel
and physicians (as applicable)
- Conducts in-home patient assessments.
- Provides direct patient care.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the
plan of care.
- Provides patient and family/caregiver education.
- Participates in coordination of Home Health services.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current CPR certification
- Currently licensed as an LVN in the State of California.
- Valid Driver License w/ good driving record
- Active Car Insurance
- Physical/TB Test must be within 6 months
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a LVN
Job Types: Full-time, Part-timeby Jobble
Keywords: Managed Homecare Inc, Orange , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!