Integrations Engineer: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator (EDI) required; healthcare a +, learn ETL/SSIS
Posted on: July 31, 2022
THIS JOB CAN BE DONE MOSTLY REMOTE BY THOSE LOCATED IN THE US /
AUTHORIZED FOR WORK IN THE US. YOU MUST WORK PST / PDT TIME ZONE.
LIGHT TRAVEL TO ORANGE, CA WOULD BE REQUIRED. KORE1, a nationwide
provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate
opening for an Integrations Engineer: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
(EDI) required; healthcare a +, learn ETL/SSISThis role will
primarily lead the software development for the application and
data integration functions for the company. Responsibilities
include defining solutions, developing and maintaining ETL and EDI
interfaces, leading application integration efforts, producing
software development lifecycle artifacts, performing
proof-of-concepts, communicating deliverables to the leadership and
technology teams. Working in collaboration with other IT service
and business teams, this role will be accountable for software
development lifecycle for all business systems to support company's
strategic goals. Responsibilities
- Should have sound fundamentals of EDI with proficiency in IBM
- Ability to develop and build EDI maps inbound and outbound
based on the document structure and specifications
- Responsible for analyzing and designing specifications used for
enhancements and extensions in EDI applications, interfaces, and
- Create and maintain customized mapping specs and provide
technical support for all inbound / Outbound B2B transactions /
- Design and development of business solutions utilizing
Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS / ETL (previous experience is a
- Develops scalable, reusable, high performing and highly
available software solutions
- Identify and promote standardized, reusable technology
functionality in alignment with business and technology strategy,
reduce cost of ownership and improve information flow.
- Provide leadership in producing and maintaining software
artifacts and high-level designs in collaboration with development,
infrastructure, other IT and business teams.
- Understand the impact of changes to existing processes,
functions and systems and document these relations with processes
and information flow diagrams.
- Provide presentations that clearly articulate technology
solutions to leadership and technology staff in simple to
- Establish relationships with 3rd party partners and vendors.
Define secure and reliable integration solutions with 3rd party
vendors or partners as required.
- Support daily EDI and Data Integration / ETL production
operations and respond to critical production incidents and
provides leadership during troubleshooting.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
a related discipline is a plus.
- Relevant certifications are a plus.
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Solid hands-on development experience developing integrations
using EDI / EDI protocols w/ a proficiency in IBM Sterling B2B
- Sound knowledge of EDI standards like ANSI X12, EDIFACT, XML,
Rosetta Net, etc
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL and ETL w/ SSIS is a plus. Must
be willing to learn it!
- Good experience in Business Process (BPML) and creating
- Good understanding of JSON, XML, XSLT, XSD and XML parsing
- Solid understanding of application integration methodologies
like SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL
- In depth knowledge of file sharing protocols like AS2, AS3,
FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.
- DB2 experience is a plus.
- Experience in agile development practices & methodologies
- Understanding of micro-services architecture, cloud native
technologies including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered
infrastructure, serverless computing and CI/CD is a plus.
- A good understanding of data protection standards and
associated security processes.
- Highly detail oriented with excellent interpersonal and
Keywords: KORE1, Orange , Integrations Engineer: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator (EDI) required; healthcare a +, learn ETL/SSIS, Healthcare , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!