Clinical Research Coordinator
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Clinical Research Coordinator position within a large
organization in Southern California. Clinical Research Coordinator
will support a research portfolio of 400+ sponsor-initiated
clinical trials within ONCOLOGY -Job Duties:
- Responsible for reviewing and comprehending research
- Assist in recruiting potential subjects. Schedule patients
within inclusion criteria.
- Phone screen patients.
- Assist during patient visits.
- Coordinates day to day activities of several small scale
project(s) or phases of one or more larger projects. Collects
project data through interviews, chart review or other
- May collect, secure and assist with biospecimen management. - -
- - -
- May assist in development of study tools (e.g. tracking forms,
questionnaires, chart review forms, etc.).
- Responsible for data collection and data management inputting
into appropriate EDC.
- If assigned to clinical trial, may work with Sponsors/ monitors
at clinical sites.
- Adheres to compliance and privacy/ confidentiality requirements
and standards. Adheres to GCP and compliance regulations for
- Assists with and/ or oversees quality assurance of study
activities; ensures quality data.
- May interface with IRB and/ or draft portions of IRB protocols,
amendments, continuing reviews, etc.
- May contribute to portions of study presentations.
- Reviews scientific literature and synthesizes and summarizes
- 2+years of relevant clinical research experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- ACRP/CCRC certifications preferred
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Orange , Clinical Research Coordinator, Healthcare , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!