Clinical Research Coordinator
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Clinical Research Coordinator position within a large
organization in Southern California. Clinical Research Coordinator
will support a research portfolio of 400+ sponsor-initiated
clinical trials within ONCOLOGY Job Duties:
- Responsible for reviewing and comprehending research
- Assist in recruiting potential subjects. Schedule patients
within inclusion criteria.
- Phone screen patients.
- Assist during patient visits.
- Coordinates day to day activities of several small scale
project(s) or phases of one or more larger projects. Collects
project data through interviews, chart review or other
- May collect, secure and assist with biospecimen
- May assist in development of study tools (e.g. tracking forms,
questionnaires, chart review forms, etc.).
- Responsible for data collection and data management inputting
into appropriate EDC.
- If assigned to clinical trial, may work with Sponsors/ monitors
at clinical sites.
- Adheres to compliance and privacy/ confidentiality requirements
and standards. Adheres to GCP and compliance regulations for
- Assists with and/ or oversees quality assurance of study
activities; ensures quality data.
- May interface with IRB and/ or draft portions of IRB protocols,
amendments, continuing reviews, etc.
- May contribute to portions of study presentations.
- Reviews scientific literature and synthesizes and summarizes
- 2+years of relevant clinical research experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- ACRP/CCRC certifications preferred About Actalent: Actalent
connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and
services capabilities drive value and results and provide the
expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our
experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting
critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how
companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and
engagement through experiences that enable continuous development.
Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of
Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.The company is
an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications
without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by
Keywords: Actalent, Orange , Clinical Research Coordinator, Healthcare , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!