Customer Service Representative
Company: Power Premier
Posted on: November 24, 2022
* A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison,
provide product/services information, and resolve any emerging
problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and
* The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond
efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer
All of our Customer Service Representatives are trained to
understand the full menu of our offerings so that they can provide
our customers with excellent service.
We prefer candidates who have some background in customer service
or sales, but we are willing to train the right person.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
* Serves customers by providing product and service information and
resolving product and service problems.
* Attracts potential customers by answering product and service
questions and suggesting information about other products and
* Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
* Maintains customer records by updating account information.
* Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's
complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and
explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting
correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure
* Maintains financial accounts by processing customer
* Recommends potential products or services to management by
collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
* Proven customer support experience or experience as a client
* Track record of over-achieving quota
* Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
* Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
* Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different
types of characters
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
* Full time
* Training provided
* Open door policy
* Weekly pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Orange, CA 92868: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Power Premier, Orange , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!