Company: Edgewell Personal Care
Posted on: February 6, 2019
We are a global team of 6000 visionaries, doers, and makers. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, beauty and bonding, confidence and determination.
Principle function is to run an organized route providing Direct Store Delivery (DSD) including selling, delivering, merchandising product, building displays/endcaps, cross-merchandising, etc--- Deliver sales presentations to Key Decision Makers in stores including Store Managers, Dept Managers, District and/or Market Managers. Achieve sales volume, market share, and share of shelf goals thru partnering with and educating retail customers regarding sun care and our brands.
1. Develop and provide the unconstrained shipment forecast: Develop and provide the Supply Planning/Operations with a 24-30 month rolling demand forecast in units/$ for the assigned segment. The forecast becomes the basis of the LEs (Latest Estimates), Operating Plans, and Financial projections. Ensure the timely hand-off of the demand plan to supply planning.
2. Manage and maintain forecast models and tools.
3. Monitor forecast accuracy and bias. Communicate findings and recommended actions to the teams.
4. Participate as an active team member on the brand team(s) for responsible brands.
5. Develop and manage key data that impacts the forecast: historical data, new product projections, promotional lifts, customer/channel specific trends, etc.
6. Understand all promotional and pricing strategies, determine and communicate impacts on business to appropriate functions in a timely manner.
1. Execute management's sales strategies to achieve goals of volume growth, market share, and proper Brand/SKU representation.
2. Provide Direct Store Delivery service. This includes selling and writing orders with the Telxon handheld computer; physically delivering or shipping product to accounts; and then merchandising/maintaining proper inventories. Inventory control is critical to minimize end-of-season returns. Another vital function of the (DSD) service is keeping a regular schedule to provide the appropriate service frequency level based on account volume.
3. Entrepreneurial mindset, to seek and develop new business, and to develop existing accounts to their fullest potential.
4. Maintain administrative duties such as expense reports; monthly inventory; vehicle condition reports; account records; tracking reports; and weekly, monthly and quarterly records.
5. Maintain timely and open communications with management, distribution centers, and other territory managers.
1. Share information with others on team to increase account penetration, increase volume, increase market share, and share time-saving ideas.
2. Attend meetings, trade shows, develop and participate in integrated marketing functions.
3. Help with projects assigned by management.
Required Skills and Experience
1. Background/Experience/Education required: Sales experience; high school diploma.
2. Skills and Abilities required: Good verbal communication skills. Good organizational time management and administrative skills. Good business analysis skills in order to identify sales trends, prioritize tasks and objectives, and solve day-to-day problems that are encountered.
3. Physical requirements: Physically able to work long hours merchandising. Physical ability to drive short and/or long distances (depending on geographic size of territory). Some lifting and handling of cases required.
- Reports to: Area, District or Business Manager
- Directly supervises: Seasonal Sales Merchandiser(s) (SSM) in high volume territories
- Type of supervision received: 1 monthly field visit.
- Internal contacts: Human Resources, MIS, Distribution Facilities, Accounts Receivable
- External contacts: Retail Account Personnel, Integrated Marketing Contacts
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Edgewell Personal Care, Orange , Territory Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!