Company: Perfect Placement Group, LLC
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionRecruiter HRLocation: Orange, CAHourly pay rate:
$20-$21Summary: The Recruiter will have the ability to build great
relationships with managers and be able to work independently in a
fast-paced environment. To perform this job successfully, the
individual must be able to complete the following essential duties
- Manage full life cycle of the recruiting process which
includes: creating job ads, sourcing and evaluating resumes,
scheduling, phone interviews, evaluating candidate qualifications
and job fit, preparing offers and supporting a smooth
- Source candidates through Linked In, Career Builder, Indeed,
Monster and any other recruiting sites available specific to the
- Conducts in-person interviews, first day onboarding, and
performs employee orientation.
- Hold recruiting strategy sessions with hiring managers.
- Develop and maintain talent pipeline for current and future
- Create trainings for company managers to develop their
- Negotiate salary and hourly pay rates with candidates.
- Support the human resources department as needed.
- Perform additional duties as required and or
requested.Additionally the candidate must meet the following
Education and/or Experience requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and/or college coursework preferred. High
School Education required.
- Two (2) plus years' experience in recruitment and relevant
human resources background.
- Strong presentation and analytic skills (experience with MS
PowerPoint and MS Excel required)
- High attention to detail and timeliness
- Excellent oral and written English language communication
- Provide high level of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrated project management skills: ability to manage
multiple events, and tasks, and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated internal and external relationship management
skills and ability to manage relationships at all levels This role
has the following physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision.Benefits: Client offers a comprehensive benefits
package that includes:
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents
of employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT and
ACT tests.Powered by JazzHRCE97ONxpxK
Keywords: Perfect Placement Group, LLC, Orange , Recruiter, Human Resources , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!