Human Resources Generalist
Company: BrassCraft Manufacturing Company
Posted on: June 22, 2022
THIS TEMP POSITION 1 YEAR + (includes Paid Holidays)
POSITION SUMMARY:The Human Resources (HR) Generalist temp is
responsible for supporting Human Resource functions in our Corona
facility. Partners with management team to achieve plant goals and
objectives. Works closely with HR Manager to develop the team,
coach and counsel managerial/supervisory personnel and
strategically plan to ensure key personnel are, or will be, in the
right place to deliver strategic objectives. Leads safety efforts,
specifically the BrassCraft Safety Management System (SMS), create
and implement new safety programs, policies and procedures
maintaining safety focus and awareness at the forefront. Maintains
and administers FMLA, OSHA and Workers Comp records and
Maintains and administers employee records, benefits and
compensation while maintaining compliance with all state and
federal laws. Advises and counsels supervisors on employee issues,
policies and discipline. Manages and builds employee relations.
Develop, recommend, revise and implement Personnel Policies and
- Responsible for Human Resources communications and the
management of communications tools (SharePoint, Video boards,
organizational announcement, newsletters, etc.).
- Builds a communication framework that complements the HR
operating model and meets the needs of the employees.
- Owns HR process mapping and controls. Establishes and maintains
the Human Resources Policy Manual and facilitates the development,
revision, and improvement of policies.
- Maintains employee handbooks to ensure consistency with
policies and clarity of content.
- Owns HR data management, including the execution of HR System
transactions and ensuring accuracy of data. Manages the
administration of Personnel files, records, and periodic reports to
management. Seeks optimization of our HR data management
- Supports finance in the monthly payroll process and headcount
- Participate in development/design of job descriptions and the
job profile catalogue. Ensures job profiles are properly managed
- Maintains alignment of job profiles with job codes and
compensations structure to ensure annual benchmarking is
- Manages the administration of employee leave programs,
including worker's compensation, Short Term Disability, and
- Function as plant's SME on employee leave practices
- Support the broader HR team as a leader and/or member of
strategic projects and initiatives
- Ability to conduct HR Audits (performance, payroll, leaves,
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, human resources
or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a HR Specialist or HR
- HR experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Previous payroll processing experience
- Knowledge and experience working with benefits administration
and HR systems
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws including FMLA,
ADA, and EEO regulations
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a complex organization and
environment of constant change
- Ability to relate to and communicate with individuals at all
levels of the organization.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the common HR technology
platforms (HCM, SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Proficient with Workday administration and data management
- Working knowledge of Kronos Workforce
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodology
Please note: this position will be a temporary assignment through
our current agency partner.
Brasscraft Manufacturing Company is a leading manufacturer and
distributor of high-quality water and gas flow control products,
plumbing service and repair parts, and drain cleaning and plumbing
hand tools for the new construction and repair/remodel markets.
Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Brasscraft supports a wide array
of channel partners including wholesalers, retailers and specialty
dealers, who serve residential and commercial markets across the
Americas. Brasscraft has set the plumbing standard for 70 years,
with industry leading brands including BrassCraft -, Plumbshop -,
and Cobra -.
Brasscraft (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer, and we
want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company
makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's
policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity
(including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion,
salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and
conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry,
age, physical/mental disability, medical condition,
marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status,
height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying
with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations
of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and
prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the
Brasscraft is an E-Verify employer.
Keywords: BrassCraft Manufacturing Company, Orange , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!