HR Business Partner
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Location: Orange, CA
The Judge Group is currently seeking
a HR Business Partner for a fantastic client in Orange, California!
This will be a FULLY ON-SITE position!Job responsibilities:
- Responsible for employee relations matters including conducting
administrative investigations, writing investigative reports,
triaging complaints, disciplinary process, terminations, etc.
- Analyze ER trends, proposes integrated solutions and
proactively conveys to the Director of HR.
- Counsel/assist department management with determining the need
for and appropriate implementation of corrective actions, handling
complex interpersonal employee issues, and large-scale
organizational maters consistent with applicable law and
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a
positive employer-employee relationship and promotes a high level
of employee engagement.
- Develop/maintain partnerships with department leadership by
communicating and interpreting ER policies and practices and
supporting management decision-making processes in related
- Manages off-boarding, including: Reduction in Force,
coordination and facilitation of exit interviews, access removal,
company equipment/property retrieval, Compliance Termination
Report, Termination Action Forms and exit surveys. Creates and
maintains Employee Relations data.
- Manage unemployment (UI) claim process, responds to claims, and
participates in UI hearings.
- Partner with internal and external legal on DFEH, EEOC, DOL,
and related external complaints.
- Acts as lead for specified HR projects and supports HR
- Other HR related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Keywords: The Judge Group, Orange , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!