Network Architect (Aruba Experience)
Company: Kore 1
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Kore1, Inc., the world leader in the recruitment of creative and
information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for
a Network Architect with one of our clients in Orange County,
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, this position is
responsible for designing, supporting, managing and maintaining all
aspects of the network infrastructure.
- Responsible for LAN/WAN, wireless technologies, network
security, VoIP, and datacenter switching.
- Engages in architecture definition, planning, technology
direction, project management as well as mentoring of network
- Works closely with clients, vendors, carriers and other
technical and non-technical staff to analyze business and technical
requirements and develop options, recommendations and associated
cost benefits, while providing engineering design for
- This position will research, evaluate and recommend new tools
and technologies for data, video and voice networks.
- Assess emerging technologies and make recommendations to
information technology management.
- Oversee, certify and assist in implementation and support of
the enterprise wide network.
- Other duties and projects as assigned as assigned.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems,
Computer Science, or related field. Master's Degree
- Certifications strongly preferred in CCNP, CCIE and/or Aruba
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience designing complex
networks configured with high availability.
- Must be highly skilled with managing Cisco routers and
switches, wireless technologies, cabling systems, firewalls, UPS
power systems, SNMP.
- Must have over 5-7 years' of experience in designing network
infrastructure, working with all aspects of configuring routers &
switches, hardware & software upgrades, network protocols,
LAN/WLAN/WAN based networks.
- Prefer at least 8 years' experience designing complex networks
configured with high availability.
- Must have experience managing WLAN &VoIP networks,
Unix/Linux, Aruba wireless technology, remote access services,
network management/monitoring, Palo Alto firewalls, Mobile Device
- Experienced in complex infrastructure projects both as a lead
and technical resource.
- Skilled in working with desktop devices (PC's, printers, VTs) &
windows operating system.
- Excellent project management skills required to ensure tasks
and projects are completed in a successful and timely
- Exhibits strong ability to resolve problems effectively and
efficiently to ensure minimal disruptions and unplanned downtimes
of hospital systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills necessary to
communicate (technically and non-technically) with team members,
other IT professional staff, IT management, users and vendors to
ensure successful and cooperative completion of tasks and projects
and to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong teamwork abilities with multiple IS groups and
departmental user groups.
- Ability to successfully perform administrative responsibilities
necessary to comply with Organization and IS policies, procedures
and standards. Additional Information Must have working experience
with Aruba, CISCO, Wireless
Keywords: Kore 1, Orange , Network Architect (Aruba Experience), IT / Software / Systems , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!