Technical Analyst. INT - EDI
Company: Impresiv Health
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Title: Technical Analyst, INT - EDI
Description: The Technical Analyst Int. facilitates the
coordination and integration of program related activities through
vendor-supported and in-house developed software. The incumbent
will define system scope, objectives, and business requirements to
meet user needs, assist business customers in making informed
decisions regarding the development, configuration, and
functionality of various application, and provide technical
consulting to end users on systems projects. The incumbent provides
coordination and services relevant to key functions of software
supported by the Information Technology Services (ITS) department,
which supports a variety of end users and software, usually
provided by a third-party vendor. The incumbent will contribute to
the support and maintenance of assigned applications and serve as a
What You Will Do:
- Participates in a mission-driven culture of high-quality
performance, with a member focus on customer service, consistency,
dignity and accountability.
- Assists the team in carrying out department responsibilities
and collaborates with others to support short- and long-term
goals/priorities for the department.
- Works with in-house development staff or vendor and business
department to devise or modify procedures to solve complex
- Develops, generates, and maintains standard, custom, and ad-hoc
documentation, including reports and/or queries from the applicable
source system. Monitors, audits, and administers database integrity
and security. Researches and recommends solutions to system
- Creates companion documentation to assist our partners (Health
Networks, Trading Partners, providers, etc.) in implementing new
transactions with ITS.
- Designs, analyzes, and maintains system configuration data and
new ITS modules, work process design and flow. Assists in
identifying new application requirements and software products to
- Collaborates with business departments to assist with their
requirements and define options and methods to accomplish their
- Works with business departments to Quality Assurance (QA) data
to their satisfaction for program implementation to
- Participates in progressively more complex projects and perform
progressively more complex analyses as s/he advances.
- Monitors daily production processes to ensure that any issues
that present themselves, can be easily mitigated and not negatively
impact the business.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
You Will Be Successful If:
- Identify and analyze issues, and methodically track down source
of problems and recommend solutions.
- Assist business with possible solutions and test scenarios for
- Act as a liaison between relevant internal departments and
trading partner community.
- Perform the day-to-day Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) system
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the
Health Plans leadership and staff.
- Utilize computer and appropriate software (e.g., Microsoft
Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and job specific
applications/systems to produce correspondence, charts,
spreadsheets, and/or other information applicable to the position
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) X12
transactions and code sets; preferably 5010 transaction standards
for Health Care.
- Basic computer hardware and software troubleshooting
- Healthcare, Managed Care, Claims and Provider Operations.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Services or related field or
equivalent work experience in Information Services
- 1 year of experience in Healthcare EDI background with an
understanding of Healthcare EDI standards (X12) and transactions
- 1 year of experience in Information Technology Services related
to Health Services required.
- 1 year of experience in ITS technical application support
- 1 year of experience in computer hardware and/or software
troubleshooting techniques and system support required.
- 1 year of recent experience with the Microsoft Office tools:
SQL Analyzer, Word, Excel (MS Project and Visio a plus)
- Prior experience with SQL Server 2016 preferred.
- Experience with Project Management Software Development Life
Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
- Experience with system interfaces and an understanding of data
About Impresiv Health:
Impresiv Health is a healthcare consulting partner specializing in
clinical & operations management, enterprise project management,
professional services, and software consulting services. We help
our clients increase operational efficiency by delivering
innovative solutions to solve their most complex business
Our approach is and has always been simple. First, think and act
like the customers who need us, and most importantly, deliver what
larger organizations cannot do - provide tangible results that add
immediate value, at a rate that cannot be beaten. Your success
matters, and we know it.
Keywords: Impresiv Health, Orange , Technical Analyst. INT - EDI, IT / Software / Systems , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!