Sr. Systems Administrator
Company: Impresiv Health
Posted on: November 18, 2022
**Candidate Must Reside in Southern CA
Title: Sr. Systems Administrator
Description: The Systems Administrator Sr. will be responsible for
the design, development and operations of Health Plan's
multi-platform server and storage environment. The incumbent will
support Microsoft Azure, Client servers and blades and storage
(Nimble, 3PAR and MSA). Incumbent will need to be expert in all
types of Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks (RAID) levels and its
backend connectivity (Fiber and Internet Small Computer System
Interface (iSCSI)). The incumbent will coordinate with respective
internal support, engineering teams and various external partners
and vendors on multiple projects and initiatives. Additionally, the
incumbent will perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of
Information Technology Services, which may be outside of their
technical area of expertise.
What You Will Do:
- Participates in a mission driven culture of high-quality
performance, with a member focus on customer service, consistency,
dignity and accountability.
- Assists the team in carrying out department responsibilities
and collaborates with others to support short and long-term
goals/priorities for the department.
- Designs, develops and deploys on-premise and cloud-based
systems, storage and services.
- Collaborates with team members, architects and leadership in
accordance with best practices and strategic direction.
- Manages medium-large sized projects.
- Plans, develops, tests and implements new projects.
- Assists with the development, implementation and testing of
data contingency/disaster recovery planning.
- Reviews legacy systems and provides recommendations for
improvements and road-mapping.
- Provides input on technical architecture and direction for all
- Provides server and storage escalation support to other
Information Technology Services teams.
- Works closely with, and advises, Information Security on
vulnerabilities and threats by identifying, analyzing and resolving
- Assists with upgrades, installation and configuration of
systems and associated equipment.
- Responds to updates and closes service desk tickets generated
by internal business partners.
- Develops documentation for new and existing systems.
- Assists junior staff in skills development.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
You Will Be Successful If:
- Work in a logical and methodical manner to help shape strategic
projects and strategy.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose complex systems and storage
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems.
- Create and maintain systems and storage.
- Create and maintain robust documentation.
- Interact with business partners and recommended solutions to
improve organizational efficiencies.
- Serve in an on-call capacity during off-hours, as-needed and
assist with monthly maintenance activity tasks.
- Have a positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering
- Be detail oriented as well as demonstrate strong analytical and
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the
Health Plans leadership and staff.
- Work independently as well as provide guidance and expertise to
- Utilize computer and appropriate software (e.g., Microsoft
Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and job specific
applications/systems to produce correspondence, charts,
spreadsheets and/or other information applicable to the position
- Hybrid (cloud and on-premise) computing technologies.
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 in a government tenant and
- Enterprise storage architectures to include RAID (RAID level
- Fiber and iSCSI networking standards.
- Network Management platforms such as SolarWinds, HPESIM,
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Engineering, Information
Technology or relevant field required.
- 6 years of experience working with servers, blades and storage
- 6 years of experience building and troubleshooting Windows
- 6 years of experience working with VMware vSphere (Version
6.71U1 and higher) required.
- 6 years of experience working with Microsoft Azure GCC
- Windows-based certification required.
- Experience in a multi-cloud, hybrid cloud, collocation
- Experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library
(ITIL) Foundations or relevant best-practice framework
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the
position such as those listed above is also qualifying.
- Cloud Based certifications preferred (Azure, AWS, or GCP)
About Impresiv Health:
Impresiv Health is a healthcare consulting partner specializing in
clinical & operations management, enterprise project management,
professional services, and software consulting services. We help
our clients increase operational efficiency by delivering
innovative solutions to solve their most complex business
Our approach is and has always been simple. First, think and act
like the customers who need us, and most importantly, deliver what
larger organizations cannot do - provide tangible results that add
immediate value, at a rate that cannot be beaten. Your success
matters, and we know it.
Keywords: Impresiv Health, Orange , Sr. Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!