Senior .NET Developer California
Company: AbleForce, Inc.
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Please, no third parties. Permanent residents only.
This position requires occasional onsite meetings in Orange, CA and
there is no relocation or travel expenses available.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Play an integral role with the integration of .NET API with
Salesforce and other 3rd party apps using REST architecture and
implement customer facing solutions on the Salesforce platform and
- Write code using secure programming patterns and by finding,
fixing, and enhancing security in existing applications.
- Proactively identify performance and availability issues.
API, and .NET MVC API.
- Work on integration with TFS/Azure DevOps/Salesforce and
- Leverage OmniStudio, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Apex
controllers, Apex triggers, & batchable jobs.
- Develop and maintain thorough technical documentation for the
product or service.
- Adopt established best practices while contributing to the
definition of the engineering lifecycle as well as the definition
of best practices.
- Increase code quality through code reviews and writing unit,
integration, and acceptance tests.
- Collaborate with the QA team to develop test plans and remediate
- Mentor and review the work of more junior developers to ensure
solutions are appropriate and standards are followed.
- Make recommendations to management on improving efficiency or
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience with .NET development and integration.
- Experience creating applications and features in a .NET
- Experience with database objects in relational databases (MS SQL)
including schema design, stored procedure development and
performance and optimization techniques.
- Understanding of OOP concepts, Loosely Coupled Architecture,
SOLID, design patterns.
- Experience with CI/CD continuous integration/continuous
- Experience with HTTP and REST architecture.
- Experience with code reviews, code optimization, unit,
integration, load, & acceptance tests.
- Experience building cloud native applications and services
- Strong customer-facing skills, proven ability to communicate and
build relationships with business and technical audiences, great
teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency with APIs including REST and SOAP-based web services
- Experience with SFI OmniScripts, SFI Data Raptors, SFI Cards and
Console is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce Apex, LWC, and OmniStudio
Vlocity is preferred.
- Microsoft .NET and/or Salesforce industry certifications are
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
tags: senior .net developer, senior salesforce developer, senior
software engineer, senior sfdc developer, api developer
Keywords: AbleForce, Inc., Orange , Senior .NET Developer California, IT / Software / Systems , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!