Posted on: September 18, 2023
Litigation Paralegal for a well known Plaintiff's firm!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex GanzAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$75,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:For over 40 years, We
have been a leader in providing the highest quality of services in
the area of construction claims and deficiencies for homeowners and
urban mid-rise, high-rise, and mixed-use associations. While
focusing on California, this signature practice has gained national
recognition for its success in addressing the complex issues
arising from construction defects in design and workmanship.Why
join us?Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients
AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activates!
- Many More!Job DetailsWhat you'll be doing:
- Assist attorneys with all stages of the litigation process,
including pleadings, discovery, motions, hearings, and trial.
- Conduct research using online resources, legal databases, and
other relevant sources to obtain information necessary to support
- Organize and maintain case files, including case documents,
pleadings, and discovery responses.
- Prepare legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, subpoenas,
and other legal documents as directed by attorneys.
- Communicate with clients, witnesses, court personnel, and
opposing counsel in a professional and courteous manner.
- Review and summarize deposition transcripts and other discovery
- Attend court hearings and trials as needed to assist attorneys
in presenting evidence and testimony.
- Assist with the preparation of trial exhibits, demonstrative
evidence, and witness binders.
- Provide administrative support as needed, including scheduling
meetings, managing calendars, and organizing travel
- Other duties as assigned.What we're looking for:
- A Bachelor's degree or Paralegal certificate from an accredited
- 5+ years of litigation paralegal experience, preferably in a
plaintiff's law firm.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, legal databases, and
online research tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Orange , Litigation Paralegal, Legal , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!