Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Ensign Services
Posted on: February 10, 2020
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MARKET RESOURCE
Los Angeles / Orange County Market
Local Travel Daily to Facilities within the Market
Expense Reimbursement Included
This is an exciting place to work!
We are a revolutionary company setting the standard for Skilled
Nursing Healthcare across the country. We have decades of
dedication and experience serving our residents. Our success is
dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals and
staff members. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional
service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding
our company's mission of delivering care with compassion and
integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and
love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
The primary purpose of this position is to be a resource /
consultant to the facilities Business Office managers and staff.
Guide, Train, and Ensure each facility Business Office is
maintaining accurate and efficient billing practices; timely
collections of accounts receivable; exact recording of revenue,
month-end closings, etc. according to Company and industry
We are looking for:
Multiple years' experience in the business office within Skilled
Nursing Industry and Healthcare.
Great customer service with a smile
TEAMWORK & a positive can do attitude
Overview of Duties:
- Provide and conduct subject matter training with business
office staff in multiple locations.
- Monitor, update and train financial policies and procedures
related to current Company policy and industry specific government
regulations in effect.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the
facility Business Office with proper procedures and system.
- Analyze and observe AR functions and processes in the business
office to ensure maximum workflow and productivity, communicating
deficiencies as well as best practices to operation
- Coordinate / Perform month-end close processes in accordance
with Company policy.
- Coordinate and/or assist with business office functions when
location positions are vacant.
- Multiple years' experience in the business office in the
- Ability to travel to the facilities within the Market
- Able to prioritize and organize tasks at hand to meet specific
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of state regulations.
- Presentation skills required.
- Must have excellent English language written and verbal
- Able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check
We offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new
graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public
transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k)
with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and
medical, dental, and health insurance.
We Live CAPLICO......
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects
positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high
standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change;
there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It's
simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we're willing to
give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our
teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take
ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their
attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to
We use texting and email updates to notify of upcoming events.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign
Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice
Keywords: Ensign Services, Orange , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!