Local Business Unit (LBU) – Irvine, CA /
1. Proficient in programming, troubleshooting, and installing
Vehicular telephone entry systems. Doorking and Liftmaster
knowledge is a plus. Must have good understanding of phone
2. Proficient in programming, troubleshooting, and installing
3. Proficient in programming, troubleshooting, and installing
vehicle entry gate operators. Knowledge of loops, detectors, and
Vehicle safety devices is a plus.
4. Proficient in programming, troubleshooting, and installing
Access control systems. RS2, S2 is a plus.
5. Proficient in the design and installation of electrified
locks. Recessed Strikes, Surface mounted strikes, Electrified door
handles, Motorized ADA Door hardware, Mag Locks.
6. Proficient with bending and installing EMT conduit
7. Capable of leading a team or working alone.
8. Proficient in performing site walks. Must have the ability to
relay all pertinent information (Scope of Work, Bill of materials,
photos, labor hours, drawings, etc) to the Project Manager or
9. Proficient in emails and software needed to perform the above
Headquartered in Lenexa, KS, Wachter is a nationwide technology
integrator and electrical contractor. We’re the partner-of-choice
for many of the Fortune 500, and we support small and medium
businesses across the country from our 12 regional offices. We’re a
fourth-generation family-owned company, and our primary goal is
building lasting relationships — with clients, partners, and