Company: FXI, Inc
Posted on: February 22, 2021
EHS COORDINATOR in Orange, California - Careers at ORANGE About
FXI Market Solutions Expertise Innovation Customer Service Contact
Us Corporate Office5 Radnor Corporate Center, Floor 3 100
Press EHS COORDINATOR in Orange, California - Careers at ORANGE
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your
browser to experience all the personalized features of this site,
including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page
Returning Candidate? Log back in! EHS COORDINATOR Job Locations
US-CA-Orange ID 2021-2155 Category Administrative/Clerical Position
Type Full-Time Overview Building our Future Together. FXI is a
leading producer of foam innovation in the Bedding, Furniture,
Industrial, Home & Office, Healthcare, and Transportation markets.
We have made it our mission to provide tailored solutions that
delight our customers and consumers. With our corporate
headquarters, high-tech research and development facility, and
multiple manufacturing locations in North America, FXI has built a
culture of innovation and achievement that is recognized by
customers, suppliers and peers. Our products include finished
goods, sub-assemblies, services, and raw materials for OEMs,
fabricators, and retailers. You will find FXI's foam innovations
inside, around, and under yourself in countless applications.
Everywhere foam goes, FXI's innovations lead the way! Won't you
join us? Responsibilities -- JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain spreadsheet documenting daily employee earned safety
points and redemption.
- Post relevant documentation weekly in break room.
- Answer employee queries in regard to point spreadsheet
- Maintain spreadsheet documenting employees' weekly safety
training - all departments
- Send out email notification last week of the month to plant
manager on departments not
meeting requirements or not completing training
- Maintain spreadsheet documenting Near Miss/Hazard reports and
- Follow up on open NM/HC with responsible party
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare certified mail weekly and monthly.
- Create and maintain filing systems for all EHS training
- Recreate and reformat Word documents and Power Point
- Maintain and post MSDS records. Keep books current
- Maintain accident and first aid incidents files
- Report to Regional EHS manager progress toward all safety
metrics twice monthly and when requested
- Convert all JHA and LOTO, SOP,SWP's after review is complete to
new format, post in shared folder for Regional EHS manager to
- Develop as a trainer for various safety and environmental
- Chair Safety Champion Team
- Perform weekly and monthly compliance inspections of various
areas of the facility.
- Participate in regulatory inspections from outside
- Complete special projects as needed when assigned
- REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION:
- Vocational/Technical Degree or Certification (Bachelors Degree
preferred) or Four years active working experience in an EHS
occupation may be substituted.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
- MS Office proficient
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Possess an understanding of OSHA and/or EPA regulatory
- Ability to communicate in both small and large group settings
and to various levels of management and staff to achieve a cultural
change in the face of possible resistance.
- Willingness to become qualified for participating in first
response operations (medical or chemical release)
- Ability to work flexible schedules when the needs of Plant call
for it. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this
job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Connect With Us! If your
experience and interest do match a current opening, click here to
sign up for job alerts or to submit your resume for general
consideration. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: FXI, Inc, Orange , EHS COORDINATOR, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!