Company: Construction Specialties
Posted on: May 2, 2021
OUR COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT DOES NOT
DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF AN INDIVIDUAL'S RACE, COLOR, RELIGION,
SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN'S STATUS OR ANY
OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Performs planning, layout, fabrication, and assembly of piping for
air conditioning systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions,
including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Performs cutting, bending, forming, brazing, and testing of
copper line components.
- Operates Oxy/acetylene torch, hand tools, tube bending
equipment, chop saws, and power equipment as required.
- Prepares and modifies and makes initial adjustments to stock
headers and related components.
- Tests, repairs and retests soldered joints to assure they are
free from defects.
- Assembly of coils with sheet metal components.
- Works from drawings, sketches, and other documents as
- Follows all safety regulations.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION: (Minimum Education and/or
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-CA-Orange
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time RegularPI134047003
Keywords: Construction Specialties, Orange , Brazer/Assembler, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!