Company: Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading,
publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management
company operating over 31 million square feet of industrial
properties throughout Southern California. Never has the mission
and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Help us
transform the Southern California Industrial Real Estate
The Paralegal will perform duties essential to the legal and
operational needs of our growing publicly traded real estate
investment trust (NYSE: REXR), including, without limitation,
preparation, negotiation and execution of mission critical leases
that impact the revenue of the company; creation and management of
the companys legal entities; managing specific documentation and
communications with the companys lenders and investors; and
contributing to disclosures and due diligence related to the
companys access to stock offerings and debt markets.
- Support the Legal Department in drafting a high volume of lease
documents for existing tenants and proposed tenants, for properties
in companys portfolio.
- Support Corporate Counsel with editing and formatting legal
documents associated with leasing and landlord/tenant issues.
- Review contracts, proposed and existing leases, lease
modifications and completed leases and respond to changes as
- Maintain awareness of lease terms, disclosures, property
information, landlord/tenant obligations and responsibilities
required in each lease.
- Preparation of entity formation documents for the companys
various legal entities and ongoing filings to maintain the entities
in good standing.
- Review and submission of various quarterly due diligence
documents required in connection with public offerings and debt
- Maintenance of legal tracking information for various
properties, including environmental tracking and property specific
disclosures to be included in leases.
- Draft and edit legal demand letters as necessary.
- Support in connection with the companys sustainability and
environmental, social and governance (ESG) goals and
- Prepare and organize presentation materials for General Counsel
and various projects as assigned.
- Manage and track Bar dues, Association of Corporate Counsel
memberships and continuing legal education credits for in house
- Research relevant legal education and training programs.
- Create labels for and coordinate overnight and courier
deliveries as well as facilitate mailings with USPS, UPS and FedEx,
- Special projects as assigned.
ADA Requirements : The physical demands, work environment factors,
and mental functions described below are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Bachelors degree preferred, or Paralegal Certification.
- 3+ years experience in commercial real estate leasing
- Experienced in contract negotiations.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- California Notary Commission a plus and will be required.
- Proven ability to multitask while managing multiple real estate
and corporate files in an effective and efficient manner.
Physical Demands : While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of
time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and
arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or
hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up
to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk
on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to
dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.
Rexford Industrials reward plan includes highly competitive base
salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many
positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life
insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid
holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee,
ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360
degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an
inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on
the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender
Identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status,
In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA),
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (Rexford) makes the following
disclosure: in connection with an application for employment at
Rexford, Rexford is collecting the categories of personal
information requested in the application for the purpose of
evaluating a potential employment relationship with the applicant.
Rexford does not sell personal information. To learn more about
Keywords: Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc, Orange , Paralegal, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!