Company: JobTracks, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at
We will be conducting video interviews during this time
to ensure your safety.
Reports To: Underwriting Manager
**Possibility of being remote
**In addition to Base Pay, job alsoincludesa generous Bonus and OT
To effectively and accurately review and evaluate information
regarding mortgage loan documentation in order to determine if the
borrower and/or property meet loan standards. Someone who believes
in superior customer service and enjoys working in a high
production team environment where integrity and honesty is
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete a thorough analysis of loan files to determine
compliance with company, investor, and government guidelines and
- Evaluate the entire credit package and collateral for
residential mortgage loans and ultimately ensure an "investor "
quality loan product
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external
- Communicate decision (approval, suspense, denial) on loans to
appropriate parties both verbally and in writing.
- Be available to processors and loan officers for general
guideline interpretations and questions on specific loan files
- Continually exhibit an understanding of automated underwriting
- Check accuracy of all calculations
- Meet or exceed productions goals while maintaining quality
SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE/ BEHAVIORS
Keywords: JobTracks, Inc., Orange , Writer, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!