Pharmacy Program Support Representative
Company: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under general supervision of the Elevate Provider Network
Management Team this associate performs duties and tasks related to
the daily operations of the Network and provides support to the
managed care/pharmacy services department including primary
telephone coverage management of network database and creation and
distribution of network materials and communications.
- Performs basic computation data entry and review of materials
submitted to Elevate Department by external customers.
- Performs routine follow up with customers regarding incoming
questions from phone email or fax.
- Has awareness and understanding of Elevate Help Desk roles
responses and procedures.
- Works with other team members to ensure timely and proper
completion of tasks and projects as assigned by management.
- Identifies and reports to management any process or system
concerns/errors discovered through self-exploration or customer
- Needs to be a strong team player. Actively participates in team
and department meetings trainings and activities.
- Has an individual awareness of other aspects of Elevate beyond
your current role and responsibilities. Understands importance and
function of the other teams within Elevate and the relation to your
team and functions.
- Works assigned shifts as provided in advance by
- Team Specific Duties as follows: o Daily review of pharmacy
submitted enrollment packet and supplemental materials including
but not limited to: State Pharmacy License PIC License DEA
Registrations Insurance Policies and Program Specific Addendums.
Reports to Network Membership. o Daily outreach to pharmacies to
collect and process licenses and other materials including but not
limited to: State Pharmacy License PIC License DEA Registrations
Insurance Policies Program Specific Addendums. Reports to Network
Membership. o Primary telephone coverage for managed care and
claims processing issues updates to network database creation and
distribution of network materials and communications. o Receives
and identifies all MAC requests received via email and distributes
accordingly. Daily entry of all requests & additions including data
entry online submission and outcome communications. Weekly
submission of research requests to PBMs.
Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of proven results in
similar subject matter functions within the pharmaceutical
industry. First-hand knowledge & understanding of team specific
questions that come from incoming Help Desk inquiries. A
well-rounded knowledge and understanding of business transactions
accounting principles and market awareness. A combination of
training education and/or experience that results in a greater
understanding of professionalism in conduct demeanor and
communication styles. Display of successful execution of duties in
increasing responsibility and impact on team and department duties
- Customer service skills to properly resolve common everyday
issues to prevent escalations or customer complaints.
- Strong personal organizational skills to facilitate successful
completion of tasks and priorities as assigned.
- Ability to work interdependently with other team members to
accomplish daily tasks and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally verbally
non-verbally and in writing
- Introductory computer skills in order to operate effectively
with company systems and programs; knowledge of Microsoft Word
Excel and Access; or similar database programs and structures.
- Introductory knowledge and experience in using features of
Microsoft Outlook including: E-mail File Retention and Retrieval
Contact Management and Calendar and Task Tracking Tools.
- Preferred working knowledge or experience of pharmacy benefit
management companies and retail pharmacy operations
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate, Orange , Pharmacy Program Support Representative, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!