Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cerritos CA, Orange County CA
Kemper is one of the nations leading specialized insurers. Our
success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people
who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every
day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities
for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy
work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kempers
products and services are making a real difference to our
customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team,
you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that
delivers on our promises.
Break free of the grind and put your legal skills to work in an
environment thats anything but corporate. We want your creativity
as well as your experience on our Staff Counsel Team in Cerritos,
CA. Be recognized as a trusted advisor and appreciated as a key
contributor to success. Continuously gain new experience and grow
in a fast-paced collaborative setting. If youre up for a challenge
and want an active role in one of the Insurance Industrys biggest
success stories, we should talk.
- Work independently on assigned cases.
- Partner closely with Claims and Special Investigations units to
aggressively pursue referred files.
- Interact with interesting professionals who are among the best
in their fields.
- Provide timely status reports to claims handlers on significant
events and milestones at no greater than 60-day intervals.
- Respond promptly to calls and correspondence.
- Talk shop with other top-notch legal thinkers.
- Develop and document a well-honed strategy for handling each
- Attend to and synopsize intangibles such as the judge,
plaintiff attorney, and aggravating factors.
- Maintain meticulous document files of pleadings, briefs and
- Employ creative solutions to tackle tough problems.
- Embrace Company and Staff Counsel protocols, operating
guidelines and procedures.
- Master supporting technologies such as case management software
for notes, diary, calendar, billings etc.
- Adhere to all legal and ethical standards and guidelines.
- Prior experience handling insurance defense work is
- Must be a current member of the Bar in the State where
practicing and maintain necessary licensing and continuing
education requirements throughout employment.
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality
across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a
workplace free from discrimination.
Kemper does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated
to pay a placement fee.
-ZR -GD -IN -PT
Keywords: Kemper, Orange , Trial Attorney, Other , orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!