Posted on: June 3, 2021
Job Summary: This position is responsible to fold and inspect
linen items such as Under Pads, Gowns, Surgery linen, Wash Cloth,
knit Contours and Pajama Pants.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pushing/pulling carts of soiled or clean linen to and from the
- Operating garment washing machinery.
- Manually feeding laundry into machinery or inclined
- Retrieving cleaned linens and loading them into carts.
- Performing job rotation as required.
- Reading and writing comprehension, computer and math skills
typically associated with a high school level education
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt
to changing situations
- Strong teamwork skills- ready and willing to work closely with
- Open to and able to work day or night shifts, and willing to
rotate shifts depending on production need
- Open to long hours and working weekends (Sat/Sun)
- High School Diploma
- Prior experience working in a plant environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Physical Demands consist of standing, walking, reaching
overhead, bending, stooping, twisting, pushing, pulling, grasping,
and lifting 50 lbs or more.
- Constant pushing/pulling of laundry carts with weights of 250
lbs is common with some cart weights exceeding 600 lbs.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands for the entire
Work Environment: Production areas of a typical industrial
laundry facility, which includes working with and around large
machinery, variations in temperature, noise, odors, humidity, lint,
dust, chemicals and other hazards.
Keywords: Angelica, Orange , Washroom Worker, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!