Civil Analyst - Land Development Services (Orange, CA)
Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Kimley-Horn is looking for upcoming or recent Civil Engineering
graduates to join our Land Development Services team in our Orange,
At Kimley-Horn, we do things differently. People, clients, and
employees are at the forefront of who we are. Clients know we
prioritize achieving their goals and growing their success.
Employees know our culture and approach to business are built on a
desire to provide an environment for everyone to flourish. Our
commitment to quality is only as good as the people behind it-
that's why we welcome and develop passionate, hardworking, and
proactive employees. We take pride in how our employee retention,
robust benefits package, and company values have led to
Kimley-Horn's placement on the Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work"
list for 13 years!
Our analysts benefit from hands-on experience, technical and
consulting trainings, mentorship opportunities, and developmental
programs geared towards growing Kimley-Horn's next generation of
leaders. You will also gain exposure to client interactions and
project financials. As a valuable addition to our team, you will
solve complex problems, assist project managers, and collaborate
with partners to produce our clients' visions for the future built
- An ABET accredited engineering degree (Bachelors or Masters) by
summer of 2021 in these majors:
- Civil and/or Environmental Engineering
Mechanical, Electrical, Biological, Biosystems, or Agricultural
- EIT/EI certification or have the ability to obtain
certification by 2022
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to apply technical skills to meet project demands and
solve problems for our clients
- Positive attitude and an impressive work ethic
- Clear sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet
- Attention to details and ability to contribute to a positive
- Passion and demonstrated drive to achieve goals
- Exposure to AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Excel, Microstation, VISSIM,
Open Roads, Synchro and/or GIS
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in
the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor
H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Orange , Civil Analyst - Land Development Services (Orange, CA), Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!